Spark Plug Wires

ONLYAV6

I have a old set of Jacobs Silicone 8.5 wires. I want to buy new wires should I stay with these or are their better wires I can buy.

Thanks Patrick

I like my MSDs. Price isnt too bad either. :)

+1 MSD wires are about $60 at Summit. Been on for 3 years here and still come on and off the plugs like new. Not the case with my originals or a set I got form Quad Air which would leave the connector on the plug and notw in the boot.

I always had a tough time with Magnacore wires. No matter how careful I tried to be, I always seemed to manage to separate a connector from the wire, and Magnacores are very pricey.
I like Russ's wires because they are well-made and numbered. Russ hand-makes them and I like the idea of supporting one of our own.

I always had a tough time with Magnacore wires. No matter how careful I tried to be, I always seemed to manage to separate a connector from the wire, and Magnacores are very pricey.
I like Russ's wires because they are well-made and numbered. Russ hand-makes them and I like the idea of supporting one of our own.

I agree 100%. They are foolproof.I can vouch for that

I just got my set of Russ Merrit wires yesterday and they look excellent! Now if this damn cold weather and snow would go away so I could my spring cleaning...:mad:

Romex from Home Depot. It works with 440v 3 phase so it should work fine with only singel phase automotive stuff.:D

I personally like Taylor 409 or Accell 300+ in black. I don't think there is any speed secrets associated with plug wires. There is poor performance with the wrong wires.

I have had the Magnecor 10 mm's on both GN's for 12 years now. One end broke last plug change on mine, but I do not think I can complain. I was thinking of trying the Taylor 10.4's, but may just get some more Magnecor's because of my track record with them. Decisions, decisions, decisions.........

Taylor Thundervolt 10.4 mm...black and fit nice!...

Claude

+ 1 I was surprised because I just had my wires off last fall and when I changed my wires Friday to the Taylor Thundervolt 50's, two of the post on the coil pack where corroded :eek: . I must not have used enough electrical grease last time. :confused: Well some light sanding and I'm back in business.

Chuck