Spark plug wires

nickygn23

Hey Guys, What Sparkplug wires and sparkplugs should I use for my GN?
Thanks
P.S Looking for the most bang for the buck. (Cheaper I mean) Blew the whole nut on the car. :biggrin:

For wires I tend to like the factory AC Delco's/Packards myself.....they don't have alot of "bling" to em. Which I like
As for plugs....AC 43-44's or NGK UR-5's

Thanks. Thats what I was leaning towards .I bought the my car with 8.5mm on it but there is an auction on ebay that has originals. A.C.Delco 8 mm. I'm not racing it. Thanks for the advice.

See if you can get a lifetime warrentee set at autozone. They'll fire a spark just as hot as the "premium" wires they'll just burn out faster if you run a hot ignition but most just run factory stuff so no biggie. Plus, if/when theydo burn out take them in, hand them to the guy, get your free new set and go install them!

Many different opinions here,like oil.I like the MSD great boots and handle the heat:cool: Plugs ,can"t go wrong with NGK easy to buy and they work:D

Kevin

Agree on the NGK. Stay away from the cheepo low resistance spiral core wires. Someone posted a link a few weeks ago to a site that went into detail about why most "performance" wires are junk. It was spot on. Allot of marketing going on but the bottom line is that basing a performance rating for a spark plug wire on a DC resistance test is like saying "I'm going to buy a Ford and it will be fast because my cousin's cow calved really well this spring". It just makes absolutely no friggin sense!