You can type here any text you want

Spark Plug Wires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Since they were first introduced by MSD for the GN, I have installed over 100 sets on street and race cars, and some originals are still in use. :)

The only objection I have ever heard is a few people do not like the red color! :p

The boots never pull off as they are long enough to be able to pull the connector, not the wire.

I have personally checked various brands of wires at twice the price, and the MSD wire has much lower resistance.

Since they only fit the stock coil pack, we make them custom for our race cars using distributors.

Since they were first introduced by MSD for the GN, I have installed over 100 sets on street and race cars, and some originals are still in use. :)

The only objection I have ever heard is a few people do not like the red color! :p

The boots never pull off as they are long enough to be able to pull the connector, not the wire.

I have personally checked various brands of wires at twice the price, and the MSD wire has much lower resistance.

Since they only fit the stock coil pack, we make them custom for our race cars using distributors.

LOL, the ones I have now are red so no big deal on the color. They are not MSD though.

There are a lot of wire choices,I like the MSD for the boots and the positive click of the terminal:D Especially for #6.

Kevin

Back