You can type here any text you want

Spark Plugs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bird of Prey

My car had these plugs mounted:

R42 LTS

Today i bought these:

R43 TS

And they don't fit in the holes. i can't even screw them in position. the thread is different

wtf is going on here?!!

the R43ts is a small block chevy plug i do believe.

probably wrong threads, wrong length, wrong heat range, wrong everything.

you definately need to get the exact plug you took out.

I just replaced my plugs with R42LTS plugs (the same plugs I took out that were the originals) and they went in fine.

hope this helps.

Matt, I'm in the US this week if you like I can pick up some for you and send them next week when I'm back in the UK.

Let me know as I can stop at a parts store and get them, they are less than $3 USD each if I remember correct (maybe even under $2) .... I can pick up 6 or 12 if you like.

Matt, picked up all R42LTS they had at the store (14 in total) let me know how many you would like. They where $1.88 each (+ tax). Drop me an e-mail (jan_l@rsson.com) with your address etc and I can send them out when I'm back home on Monday.

Originally posted by Bird of Prey
okay okay, so the lts seem to be the right ones :D

but not available in austria...

matt

Matt, Is Autolite plugs available in Austria? Austria! No S***! Kewl! See if the Autolite 103 is available.

jan will send me my ac delco plugs next week, maybe we have autolite plugs here, but i want to go original :D

thx

matt

Back