You can type here any text you want

Speaker level ----> RCA level??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Is there any decent manufacturers of these? Had my Cd player ripped off last weekend (2nd time in 2 years) and I'm just going to throw in a stock 5band eq delco in. I'm still going to run a large amp and have it bolted/chained/welded in, but is there a decent way to do this? I had a stock delco in my '87 Fiero GT with an Alpine amp a few years back and used (I think) a DEI line level adapter, but it had a little "noise" in it. Just wondering if there's anything better. Wanting to have 4 RCA's when done. TIA!

I had good luck with Audiolink line driver, less problem and noise that the others. I'ved heard its one of the best high/low levels convertors out there.

My amps and xover are mounted with 10-24 round head machine screws onto a 3/16" aluminum plate that is securely fastened into the car. All I did to make it tough on thieves was use a drill on the screw heads and removed the x the screwdriver tip fits into. Nothing is theft proof but you can make it harder to steal...

Nothing is theft proof but you can make it harder to steal

If my German Shepard didn't shed so much, he'd have a new home during the nights!:D I'll give that Audiolink a look, thanks.

Back