You can type here any text you want

speaker size

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojitsu85

Right now I have Kenwood 4" x 10" speakers in the back decklid. I would like to put 6" x 9" speakers in there but I would like to avoid cutting into anything. Is there an adapter or some sort of piece that will make these speakers fit?Thanks for any help in advance.
Also where can I pick a set of these up and what is a good speaker for all types of music?

As far as the adapter goes try Crutchfield. They carry them but you will have to call them as they don't list them in their catalog.

As far as speakers, there are a million choices and opinions out there. Try checking out some of the car audio magazines. Sometimes they have comparison tests. Other than that let your ears and wallet guide you.

If you want really good sound get a decent component set and a separate 10" or 12" sub for the bass along with a decent (read not neccessarily expensive) amp. You won't believe the diference.

Good luck!

Back