Spectre 307C Fuel Tank and FTK010137 Question, RockAuto Is Killing Me!!

GNVYUS 1

So sneaky Rockauto keeps sending me the 307C tank even though I ordered the more expensive FTK010137 tank. They even labeled the box the 2nd time with the Platinum FTK made in Taiwan sticker but the tank still said this on it (picture below says 307C).

Since Rockauto doesn't have any person to talk to and get a partial refund on the difference between the tanks (like $35 difference) I'm probably keeping it.

The 307C tank appears to have the metal dog dish so I guess the only downside is the lame back pressure clicking off the fuel nozzle?

I recommend getting the FTK010137 fuel tank from Summit for way less and because Summit has great customer service in case of shananigans. Toby has been a huge help in old threads on why to buy the FTK gas tank so I can't vouch for this tank personally, but he sure seems to know a ton about them so it seemed worth it to me.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/gmk-ftk010137

Never buying from SuckAuto again.
IMG_20180531_125523.jpg

The car leaves Friday for the new engine swap and they're an hour away and getting to work on it Monday.

Summit won't have the tank in stock until June 20th, nothing lined up. I'll live with fuel nozzle hiccups if that's only it. But it's mostly a warning to others to not buy the FTK tank from RockAuto.