You can type here any text you want

Speed density

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NY_GN

Planning next secret evil upgrade
Other than wideband and chip what do I need to run speed density.

Trash can for MAF?

Other than wideband and chip what do I need to run speed density.

Trash can for MAF?
I believe you have to move the iat sensor if you have a stock maf looking to get rid of met me know I might have a need for it.

you don't *have to* move the IAT sensor, but its advisable. I have tuned both ways and its not a huge difference.

the speed density options all require a powerlogger, and a 3 bar MAP sensor.

Bob

you don't *have to* move the IAT sensor, but its advisable. I have tuned both ways and its not a huge difference.

the speed density options all require a powerlogger, and a 3 bar MAP sensor.

Bob
I thought the translator pro runs speed density?

I might go that route, but I'm assuming I still need a new tt chip.

I already have a wideband, so do I need a power logger with translator pro as well?

And...do you take the maf off during sd mode or how does it work?

I might go that route, but I'm assuming I still need a new tt chip.

I already have a wideband, so do I need a power logger with translator pro as well?

And...do you take the maf off during sd mode or how does it work?

the translator pro uses a chip specifically designed for it. You can order that chip from turbotweak, or me.

with the translator pro you do not need a powerlogger.

with speed density mode, you remove the MAF.

Bob

the translator pro uses a chip specifically designed for it. You can order that chip from turbotweak, or me.

with the translator pro you do not need a powerlogger.

with speed density mode, you remove the MAF.

Bob
Ok, I understand all now. Looks like I'll be going with the translator pro.

Thanks for the insight.

Why not go SD2 ? It's a bad ass chip with the ability to do most of what the high dollar ECMs can do for a fraction of the cost . Plus u ditch the MAF

Why not go SD2 ? It's a bad ass chip with the ability to do most of what the high dollar ECMs can do for a fraction of the cost . Plus u ditch the MAF
Is that a tt chip? Still need powerlogger with that or not?

Is that a tt chip? Still need powerlogger with that or not?

It doesn't matter what chip you're running, the Powerlogger offers excellent features that could very well save your engine.

Back