You can type here any text you want

Spike Ch, GS Nationals 2008 segment aired 6/28 & 6/29

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNregistry

GS Nationals 2008 segment and GNX 031 will be shown on Spike Channel June 28 & 29, 2008 at 11:30 am CST

Thanks for your help on this. We ended up doing a segment on the GS Nationals and the #31 GNX owned by Michael Norman. You can catch it on Spike on June 28th and 29th at 11:30am CST. We had a blast at the show.

Hutch

GS Nationals 2008 segment and GNX 031 will be shown on Spike Channel June 28 & 29, 2008 at 11:30 am CST

Thanks for your help on this. We ended up doing a segment on the GS Nationals and the #31 GNX owned by Michael Norman. You can catch it on Spike on June 28th and 29th at 11:30am CST. We had a blast at the show.

Hutch

Musclecar per chance?

I'm wondering too. It must be the 'Musclecar' show they run on the weekends. Let us know.........KB

My guess would be Horsepower TV as they cover more racing events than Musclecar and I have seen the Nats on HP TV in the past. Musclecar just ain't the same since Lou left. He was one mad fabricator:cool: And a good host. I DVR all new episodes on both so I will get regardless/

Back