You can type here any text you want

Spohn performance rear sway bar/anti

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lturbo6

I recently purchase the spohn rear drag swaybar with is almost identical to HR part bar for a little cheaper price. My question is do I need to take off the dual air bags now that i have the bar. I was told it might defeat the purpose of having the bar on. the rear end wants to swat but the air bags wants to keep it leveled. Who dealt with the issues please chime in? Thanks fellows/ladies for your input.

I would leave the bags in if you have a sagging issue. The only way to correct the sagging is to buy new rear springs. This would level the car. The Buicks lean as the springs wear out. I replaced all four on mine years ago and it sat level. The main purpose of the airbags in the rear is to preload the rear suspension for drag racing, but its also a band-aid fix for worn springs. The sway bar won't effect the leveling of the car, if that is what you are asking. BTW replacing the rear springs is not hard. Until then, I'd leave the bags in.

I recently purchase the spohn rear drag swaybar with is almost identical to HR part bar for a little cheaper price. My question is do I need to take off the dual air bags now that i have the bar. I was told it might defeat the purpose of having the bar on. the rear end wants to swat but the air bags wants to keep it leveled. Who dealt with the issues please chime in? Thanks fellows/ladies for your input.

I want to buy this bar too, any luck with it? Is your tracking better?

Their the same as H&R bar. They just have an biiger following because their the best but Spohn is a little cheaper and works. Still not cheap just $125 more for H&R. But rock solid quality. I'll have to get a trans brake to see how it really does, but for the most part very impressed. No cheap endlink or anything everything high quality

Their the same as H&R bar. They just have an biiger following because their the best but Spohn is a little cheaper and works. Still not cheap just $125 more for H&R. But rock solid quality. I'll have to get a trans brake to see how it really does, but for the most part very impressed. No cheap endlink or anything everything high quality

I just ordered mine, their on sale right now till the 8th for $339.00!!!!! That's over $180.00 cheaper!!!!
And I'll be buying the Pro-Launch Gold rear end kit for these cars, top bars only for $ 320.00
http://www.baselinesuspensions.com/kits/chevy.htm

Spohn performance but the sale ended Sunday, it is normally 399.00 and was on sale a week for 339.00
It should be here tomorrow Friday the 13th.

I must say this thing really works!!! Handles way better than before and tracts strait too!. My ETs dropped 4 tenths on the very same "Street" tire i was using without the bar and with air bags!. Stiffer too the car almost feels like a little car now. I noticed im able to use a bit more boost off the line also on the street. havent done any real track testing yet but my G tech shows a huge improvement in ET. Very Happy!!

Me too. Haven't had at the track yet, electrical grelim keeps popping up. Mines in nice and straight. Spohn is good

Me too. Haven't had at the track yet, electrical grelim keeps popping up. Mines in nice and straight. Spohn is good

Yeah the HR BAR is lighter that's the only benefit. But I got my Spohn drag sway bar for $180.00 less then the HR bar after all the taxes and shipping, when it was on sale a couple moths back! Great deal!!!

Back