You can type here any text you want

Spohn pro touring bar vs h&r parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nonosv6

I know it's been covered but has anyone done a direct comparison with these? My goal is a low 10 sec street car that car handle but be good @ track too. Any opinions? Thanks Joel

I installed the Spohn Drag Bar a couple of weeks ago, car handles very well and I look forward to pulling the front wheels straight up. Said bye bye to the air bags. My car is mainly street driven and it works much better than the stock unit. It was easy to install and is well built. The H&R guys are going to scream bloody murder but this bar is fine.
Mike

I run the Spohn Pro Touring bar. It is more geared toward handling and less toward the strip. Their Drag bar is a closer comparison to the HR bar. Biggest advantages to the HR bar are that is hollow (lighter) and has much nicer axle mounts. I would think performance would be close between the two.
IMO:biggrin:

I run the Spohn Pro Touring bar. It is more geared toward handling and less toward the strip. Their Drag bar is a closer comparison to the HR bar. Biggest advantages to the HR bar are that is hollow (lighter) and has much nicer axle mounts. I would think performance would be close between the two.
IMO:biggrin:

Yeah I thought u were thinking about gettin the h&r bar. Do u think it would be bad on a car setup for handling?I mean I have spc upper fronts howe tall upper/lower ball joints and spohn delsphere double adjustable upper and lower rear arms.right now the car had a wolf bar in it but from what Marc (sc&c) said, that will be horrible on the street.I could just leave it disconnected till I go to the Track then disconnect the spohn pro bar and connect the wolf but that's kind of a pia.and probably a dumb idea. Any thoughts? Thanks Joel

Back