Spohn upper Front A Arms feedback

Geezy

Hello,
I purchased a set of Spohn front upper A arms that I have not installed yet, just wanted some feedback on those that have installed them.
I will be using them on my 87 GN and currently have DJM lowers, Blazer 2 wd spindles, with all new bJ, bushings etc. Front end moog rebuild, billsteins.
Was looking into SPC but the spohns were 40 percent off plus an additional 15 percent off ebay so pulled the trigger on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Spohn upper and lowers with Baer Brakes in the front. I like them I went with coilovers also.

Hello,
I purchased a set of Spohn front upper A arms that I have not installed yet, just wanted some feedback on those that have installed them.
I will be using them on my 87 GN and currently have DJM lowers, Blazer 2 wd spindles, with all new bJ, bushings etc. Front end moog rebuild, billsteins.
Was looking into SPC but the spohns were 40 percent off plus an additional 15 percent off ebay so pulled the trigger on them.

I have them front and back with Baer brakes front and back also. They do their job well

Thank you for the feed back guys, I guess they will work out great for my set ip also. I have 6 piston z06 calipers and 4 piston rears. Installing spohn bs-2 bumpsteer kit as well.

Installed the spohn A arms and bumpsteer kit. Dropped it off at the alignment shop. Wont be ready till tomorrow.
Well see how they work out.
Thanks guys for the feedback