Spokane WA/eastside WA, Idaho, etc.

Infamous'86GN

I design stuff...
Hey guys,

Just joined this forum, picked up a GN at the end of summer. I noticed from reading a few threads that there are some guys from Washington on here and i saw Spokane mentioned. I live above Spokane and i was just trying to see who's local so maybe come spring time we could meet up or something.

Thanks guys

Welcome aboard!! there's a few guys down by Richland, Wash.-- hopefully they will post up here as well... I'm way up in the top corner (just below the Canadian border)

Right on i remember seeing a GN in Richland when i was down there last summer. Thanks for the welcome!

Hey,

Do any of you guys attend Car D' Alane? in Coure D' Alane? I'm thinking about taking my GN up this summer. In the years i've gone i've yet to see a GN there.

hmm, just realized it is supposed to be 72 cars or older...but i have seen newer cars there, ill have to send then an email when it gets closer.

Joe,
They actually use to let me do the cruise up there on Friday night but then all the cry babies started in so I quit even going up there as thier cruise is a JOKE compared to the cruise they have down in Richland. The GN you saw in Richland was either A.J's or Al Berry. Iv'e worked on both those cars and know both guys well.

Hmm, thats to bad bug not surprising i guess. I'm definitely going to have to try and make it down to Richland.

Thanks Mike