Spoke to brian at gbody

Rudy, Lonnie Diers needs to order me a new torque converter so as soon as that happens it will be at the track, hoping for 11s at least

Looks like you had over 10deg of knock. Better be careful. I really want someone to inject pre turbo like a m1 m2 nozzle

Looks like you had over 10deg of knock. Better be careful. I really want someone to inject pre turbo like a m1 m2 nozzle
I tried to look at that myself. Short of a power logger, which i am not in the market for it yet I need to figure a way to see what the KR is doing. I have to go back and review that vid, i didnt think it was that high.

yes, actually 14 degrees KR at 2:37 on the vid. I wonder if that is true..cannot hear any knock all seems smooth. Suppose increase that alky a bit. o2 are high at 757 so this is where I become unknowable.

With the cash you spent so far...the PL should of been on the top of the list ..asap.Also the rjc exhaust is what I'm ordering .only heard video clips ,never in person ,but I hope it sounds better then my 3 in single shot,no muffler.;)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I agree. Time to start saving huh?. Listen to the vid, it has some exhaust sounds. Not too loud, not too soft