Spool Fool fillers installed

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
(This is posted to facebook with some other pix, but not "everyone" goes there)
Stefan offered to "help" with installing the entire set of Spool Fool fillers on our GN. I drove over to his house on Saturday for the project. In actuality, he did almost all of the work, I was the "helper" :rolleyes:. It is fun to work with someone who knows exactly what to do and how to do it :).
Bottom line - they fit like a glove and look great.
Huge THANKS to Stefan!

One front filler fell apart just sitting in the sun while we installed the new ones:
wEquBaBl.jpg

New one, gelcoat finish right out of the package:
sIxMOzGl.jpg

Gel coat looks good for quite a few years.. After about ten years, mine need a coat of paint like the rest of the car.. Good job guys..

You were the best helper ever Mark!!
Don't short change yourself!!

Looks good, I have a full set on the shelf that will be going on after some body work gets done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.:)

Question: What's the biggest MAGNA event you guys do? You guys have been very good to me. If you guys need something for a raffle, I'll hook you guys up.

For the record. These were made to be painted.:D However, if you don't plan on painting them anytime soon, put a coat of wax on them. They should last many decades, even without paint. If they ever do fade, you can just buff them out, just like the paint on your car.

I hope to finally have some new products coming out in the next week or so. :)

Happy spooling.
Mike B.

Hey look what I found
ygezuze8.jpg
ehajubeg.jpg
I won these last year at turbobuick.com Nationals 2013 !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!:)
I remember that one too. I hung on to that one for a while until something cool came up to do with it.
I numbered and signed the first 175 ish rear fillers that I made, and the first 100 front fillers. I still sign all the ones that go to raffles. I still have this one hanging on my wall. I will never sell it.

Mike B.

Thanks, Mike.
My car is a 25K mile "survivor" type (original factory paint). now spends most of its time indoors under a flannel lined cover, I will wax them - and the car - this weekend.
Fillers look better than the rest of the car :rolleyes:
I especially liked "your" solution to the cracked/fading/gooey fillers since they didn't need to be painted.

Thanks guys.:)

Question: What's the biggest MAGNA event you guys do? You guys have been very good to me. If you guys need something for a raffle, I'll hook you guys up.

For the record. These were made to be painted.:D However, if you don't plan on painting them anytime soon, put a coat of wax on them. They should last many decades, even without paint. If they ever do fade, you can just buff them out, just like the paint on your car.

I hope to finally have some new products coming out in the next week or so. :)

Happy spooling.
Mike B.

Mike our biggest event is The East Coast Buick Regionals

MAGNACecilFlier2014_zpsbdefadbc.jpg

Cool!
Let me know when we get closer. I'll hook you guys up with something nice for a raffle or race prize.:)

I can't wait to get a set of these, they look awesome. Glad to support such a great vendor too.

Thanks Mike for that offer I'll keep you in mind when it rolls around its Saturday Sept 20th
this year. We allways have a good turnout I know with the big shipments to Kirbans a lot more of our club members were
able to buy these this year.