Spoolfool's front bumper filler inst vid.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Here's the link to my new front bumper filler install video. Whether your installing my fillers or someone else's, this video should cut your install time in half. The volume is kind of low, so you may need to crank it up a bit.

If anyone has any other install tips or ways of doing it, I welcome their comments here. This is a thread just to talk about bumper filler install only. If your interested in buying fillers, Here's the thread(s) for that.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-front-bumper-fillers-for-sale.385255/
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-1-pc-bumper-fillers-for-sale.380887/

I'll be posting a video for the rear bumper filler install in the next week or two.

Thanks and Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Nice Mike, and as long as you don't show up in a mankini then we all will be gratefull.:p

Nice Mike, and as long as you don't show up in a mankini then we all will be gratefull.:p
haha goo one charlie. nice job Mike, i still dont see how someone that can make such a nice product consistantly jumps from planes that arent one fire:)

haha goo one charlie. nice job Mike, i still dont see how someone that can make such a nice product consistantly jumps from planes that arent one fire:)
If I had all my brains, I probably wouldn't be doing either one of those things.:eek::D

Mike B.

Excellent video, Mike...........a real help to me as well as all others on this site.....thanks for making such an informative one on these fillers..........you pointed out some stuff that will make my install a lot easier.

Thank you! And great products, too....glad you are here to fill in the missing fillers.:D A terrific contributor to this site.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Very good video Mike,
I thought it was just me fightin' with those bezels all the time, I've got split vacuum hose glued here and there getting mine to look decent.
Your fix is much more adjustable. I'll be using that trick for sure. Thanks.

Great great video, and very detailed. Awesome tips as well! Hope I never have to get new bumper fillers, but if I do, now I'll be able to get them in perfect.

Awesome videos Mike! As soon as I get into the "beautification" aspect of my car I will be in contact. Thanks for coming up with more cool stuff for our cars! Cheers!