You can type here any text you want

Spread the word that BG is cancelled!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
One is too many...it will only hurt the participation for next year ....I hope you were not flooded out at your place....best regards

I agree with it hurting the turnout in the future. You would think that the Buick club would have made an attempt to contact the members that had registered early for the event in order to head off any such issues.

Fortunately we did not have any water issues here, other than a 10 mile detour to get to town. However, others in the area were not as lucky, there are several structures in the area that have had water in them, and those people have lost many personal belongings.

I am looking forward to October, the weather should be much better for racing. Hope that everyone will still be able to attend.

You would think that the Buick club would have made an attempt to contact the members that had registered early for the event in order to head off any such issues.

Yes you would. And yes they did. But you cannot possibly contact everyone who is "thinking" of coming to an event of this magnitude. But they tried to contact each and every pre registered participant.:smile:

I'm glad that they got word out about the track being flooded and the event rescheduled. Fortunately there were only 2 cars, both Buick GS, that I noticed in town last week.

The good news is that Beechbend is reopening this weekend, way to go Dallas. I hope that the rain holds off for Saturday evening.

Back