Spring Fling part two -- "The re-try"

yeah I know how you feel. I am all pissy now thinking mother nature is going to get me for the second year running.

One thing I dislike about the weather stations is the whole x% chance of rain and partially sunny.

So what does that really mean???

Being as we can't occupy the parking lot before 12 noon, I plan to take a look at the weather Saturday morning and then post some decision.

If everyone can tune in Saturday morning to this tread we can keep each other updated.

Originally posted by turbo6x2
Looks like I will have to miss it. I am heading to Ionia to pick up a tranny and will most likely need to head right home. Still a chance. Otherwise, if you see me at the track please come up and introduce yourself.

Take care,
:)

You still letting Dell touch your trans :eek:

Chris - I washed your GN today and with a good waxing it'd be all good.

:eek: Ha,Ha,Ha,........ So, 12.30's if I get it fixed....again? So... ready for my car Jeremy?

Originally posted by OTHRWMN
:eek: Ha,Ha,Ha,........ So, 12.30's if I get it fixed....again? So... ready for my car Jeremy?

You put a "good" trans in it and I'll see what I can do with it. ;)

Janis should have trans done anytime now - I'll let you know how I like it.

This is Karl's transmission and let's just say it will be okay. He's worked out a deal so to speak trying to get us back. But, I need to get it out of his shop finally got it done two weeks ago after I bugged him once a week for several weeks to get to it.. He has been really sick so I will cut him some slack... Too bad to cause he could really build a killer transmission. :)

Are we on?!!

I just blew it.........the TY got a bath. It' ll pour for sure now.

:rolleyes:

I am still planninig on it. Keeping a positive outlook :)

Weather says:

Saturday
Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 74 to 78. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph...increasing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sounds just like last year but it turned out to be sunny all day.

I will wait until timorrow morning to check the weather.

Stay tuned.........

Bill,

Their forecast for tomorrow is same as they said for today & it was beautiful out.....What are those directions again & what time?
I hope it's about 2:00 or so cuz I can't make it at or before Noon...

Todd

Todd.....hop on I-94 heading West (Chicago).

Chelsea is exit 159. Head north into town.

When you get into town (first light) we are on the left in the Chelsea State Bank.

I have a Grand National flag I will be flying.

Tomorrow about 10am I will do another weather check and update this thread.

The fling begins at noon.

i will check this thread in the morning bill...i spent all day putting in my driveshaft and alky kit (in which i am only running a single nozzle right now...more on that tomorrow)

See Ya tomm guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got done waxing both!!!!

Man I need a beer.

Just got done putting headers on my K5, I will check in the morning also but I am planning on going. Car is not waxed, may not even be washed:D be easy on me

Weather looks bad :-(

We are under a severe thunderstorm watch right now and the sky is all flashy and bright.

Supposed to be like this all day.

Looks like we are going to have to try again some other weekend :-(

Maybe in July or later this fall.

Sorry folks.

bill...it's the same here...it stormed hard last night here...right now it's dark and thundering...i say we do it another weekend...

i probably couldn't make it anyways because i think my alternator is going out because it's making a REALLY loud clicking noise...also i tested out my alky kit and i couldn't even get out of the garage it was already leaking from the nozzle on the pipe...motor didn't even bog when i hit the test button because most of the alcohol was coming out of the pipe:mad:

so i still have issues with my car...bill keep us posted on another possible date...

Of course at this very moment the sun is out and the birds are chirping. But if I look at the weather channel there is a big mass of yellow/red stuff moving up through Don's part of the country headed this way.

You guys want to try something sooner (June/July) or wait until this fall(Sept/Oct)?

sldbgodffbgosbgosdhsdcvjbsigbeuio
alibgfsdbgsbgiusgbeuibgiuusbdgibg
slidhbgisdbgisdbgisbgdslibgsuidg
lsdghbisbgksbdgkb;sdbgbdsg
:mad: :mad: