You can type here any text you want

Spring Tech Springs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deputydawg

Anyone ever use Spring Tech or Intrax lowering springs? If so, how are they? Looks like the Spring Tech offers the greatest amount of drop with 2.0"..

All intrax springs I ever installed slammed the car. I've never done a GN w/ them but a T-bird SC w/ a 2" went over 3", and numerous hondas and acuras went well past 2" on a claimed 2" intrax. In the long run most ppl swapped them out, its just too radical for alignment, shock wear and optimum ride/handling.

Anyone ever use Spring Tech or Intrax lowering springs? If so, how are they? Looks like the Spring Tech offers the greatest amount of drop with 2.0"..
----------------------------
If I wanted to lower that much, I would stick with a well known and respected manufacturer like eibach, who does make and sell about a 2"-2 1/2" drop, along with a modest 1" drop, or a retailer/reseller like Hotchkis who retails both about the same drop heights. Might pay a little more, but you have a better chance of getting what you pay for. Just my opinion, though.
HTH

Back