You can type here any text you want

Srt-10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Dad and his kid roll up next to me with a shiny black SRT-10 very cool truck, Came to a stop and ran it from a dig pulled hard on him felt real nice. Then they kinda stayed back , he was probaly telling his kid stories on why A little six pulled on him so hard hehee.Gotta love the DRs :biggrin:

I just saw one of those trucks tonight. First one I’ve seen. They look real cool. I bet even better in the rear view mirror. Nice kill.

The truck looked mean and sounded cool too ,but yes much better behind me thanks,.:D

I guess i'm kinda happy:biggrin: and sad:mad: CONGRATS!;)

GNX Clone PICS 003.jpg

Dogs Playing 021.jpg

Oh yea, I forgot to mention the black SRT-10s are the SLOWEST. Of course the silver ones are DEFINATELY faster!:rolleyes:

yeah I heard the same thing silver ones are faster hehe,still love that truck what can I say he was trying to pick on me.

I've seen a few at the track. I wasn't impressed, low 14s. I don't see the sense in them, it's not like your going to go get a load of gravel in one.:rolleyes:

Good kill!! I haven't found one out here that needed his feelings hurt but I'm looking.:biggrin:

Back