You can type here any text you want

SS brakes lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Ok looking for SS brake lines to replace the "rubber" factory ones ... anyone have all 3 as a "kit" ... these brakes are goin to work !!:eek: :p

how did the front ones fit ???? I just pieced out a TA and they just ran the SS lines threw the hole :rolleyes: they didn't attach to the stock bracket :redface:

I've got the Russell kit on my rusty old WE4, they fit and work just fine. :cool:

Back one isn't easy to install however. :mad:

Damm rust. :p

I got a kit from finelinesinc.com i think, full, pre-bent, SS kit. He's right, the back one is impossible to install as it came, i had to cut it right at the rear wheel to be able to even get close to snaking it in, flare it and couple it, fit nice after that. Kit doesnt come with the rubber to T-fitting portion on the rear end though. I think I got that from autozone maybe?

I had to call them to peice it all together. I think with the body off you could do the line as one peice without having to cut and flare it.

Back