You can type here any text you want

SS O-2 bung

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Any of your local race shops usually have them in stock. At least around here they do and we only have a few shops :P

Thanks GerrywithaG, I just checked the site and will order one. Thanks again. Mark.

GetOwnedVette, none of local parts stores or exhaust or speed shops stock SS anything. They all say they dont sell well do to price.Mark.

GetOwnedVette, none of local parts stores or exhaust or speed shops stock SS anything. They all say they dont sell well do to price.Mark.

Sigh...I love when people build cars and they have to save $4 on a bung and $100 on an exhaust. -.- rolls eyes. At least you are doing it correct :D

That's the beauty of the internet and UPS

It's a wonder how some of the brick and mortar places even stay in business - Oh wait - some of them don't!
Wait until they make it really easy to order online in the future - without the burden of entering credit card numbers every time etc.
It will point; click, wait a day - open package.
By the time you use up gas that is useful for real fun going from place to place and getting blank stares - it's so much easier to Google and viola'

But as Jack posted - always good to check the TR community vendors first.

I checked TT&RJC before I posted,RJC has NPT listed,but no 18mm. Thanks to all. Mark.

Back