You can type here any text you want

SS Vacuum Block Lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

49-blues

Maybe jason or someonelse could make up some durable nice looking ss vacuum lines from the vacuum block - maybe even chrome would be nice. the stock ones are ugly and weak.

I agree 100 % but someone more suited to do this kind of work could probably do a better job for cheaper. (we all have our area of expertees)

maybe someone like Classic Tube that advertises in the GSXtra. Their number is 800-882-3711 I will call them today.

I called them and they said they make them. They are not brazed together like the factory ones though. I think they are stainless. they are calling me back with the details.

I've been looking for these for a while now. stainless would be really nice. I dont' know about anyone else, but everytime I pull the upper plenum off, I end up bending/kinking the tube anchored to that pass. side plenum bolt. I'm sure it will eventually split and leak.

rob

Same with me-every time i have to take them off, i feel like they re gonna tear in half- i am definently interested in two sets if classic makes them. maybe we could get a group purchase if enough members are interested.i know there are alot of good looking motors out there that could only look and work better with a set of these. thanks Jason for input and effort.

Will someone let me know if this takes off?
Conrad Carter

nice to know I'm not the only one with that problem. :rolleyes:

although they're only mild steel, not stainless, checkout

www.kirbanperformance.com part number 6956

these look like they just might do the trick.

Rob

Back