You can type here any text you want

St Louis Area Shops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jpratt

I am looking for a great place to have my GN gone over. I am looking to have the engine totaly redone. I was wanting to hear a few good things about Southside Speed Shop. I have an appt there in a few weeks and just want a few good things to make it easier for me to leave my baby at someone elses place for a few weeks.

I think there is a GN mechanic somewhat close to you with a good reputation. Can't remember where at the moment. I want to say Eureka area. I am out of town until Sunday. I'll check when I get home, if you haven't dropped it off already.

EDIT: Just remembered there are also two reputable guys in South St. Louis county, one is off of Telegraph and 270 ( I think that is G&M auto ???? I actually have been down there, they just weren't open when I was there, he had several TR's out front) and the other is near Arnold? I think? Both are reputable, from what I have heard, Buick TR mechanics. Again info is at home, I will check in this weekend.

Drop me an email if you drop the car off before this weekend !

christurgeon@netzero.net

Sorry, second post!!!

Send an email and I may be able to get you access to that info above, while I am out.

G&M located at Sappington Barracks & Telegraph Roads in South County- 314/892-7441.

Buick T-Type Grand National Performance in High Ridge, Mo.
636/677-1319.

Back