You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 motor for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stage2Buick

OK, I wasn't planning on selling this motor but I have to in order to finish another project. This motor was built by Hye Tech Performance. It was taken out of a car that ran 9.50@145mph with full interior, power windows and A/C. I'm sure in a lighter car this would easily be an 8 sec car. It has a lot of R&D in it so you know this combination works using the stock intake. The intake was ported to match the heads and if anybody knows the stock intake will not bolt up to M&N heads. Part of the deal when I bought the motor was that it had to be disassembled, thoroughly inspected and put back together w/new rings, seals, gaskets, bearings, timing chain, and oil pump.
I spent a total of $15000 will take a loss at $13000:(.
I will post up pictures soon.

Here is a parts list:
3.8 stage 2 off center block .30 over
billet main caps
Clevite H series main bearings
Callies crank shaft 3.590 stroke
JE pistons
Hellfire rings
Carillo rods 6.200
Comp Cam lifters
Comp Cam solid roller 643 int. 660 ex.
High volume oil pump
M&A Heads ported and polished on exhaust side
2.08 intake 1.60 exhaust
T&D 1.65 shaft mounted rockers
Accufab 70mm throttle body
Kenne Bell intake plenum
83lbs. injectors
Kenne Bell fuel pressure gauge
76mm turbonetics turbo
Tial wastegate
Custom built buick headers

Was this the one that manuel had on blacky before? Nice set up if it is seen in person..glws!!!

More than likely 2.02 or 2.05. 2.05 is titanium if still using "production" valves. Saw the pics of the motor... Beautiful!

Oops, missed the M&A part of that... Not much experience with those, but the only ones I have seen, or just saw during a search, were also 1.84". Machined for larger valves?

Oops, missed the M&A part of that... Not much experience with those, but the only ones I have seen, or just saw during a search, were also 1.84". Machined for larger valves?

OK, I talked to the engine builder and he says that the valves are a 1.90. I am not sure myself because I never actually measured them. What I do know is I saw this car launch with the front wheels up in the air and being :eek: shocked at seeing what time it put down. That's all I really needed to know to buy it.

Back