Stage-2 Parts, Value?? Pics inside...

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Looking to probably sell these parts as I don't think I will have a need for them. Guaging interest?!?!... Value?!?!...

Keith, If these are the parts we talked about yesterday be sure and mention that the intake would be an offset intake and the distributor would be an odd fire . Ron

Ron Tarabori said:
Keith, If these are the parts we talked about yesterday be sure and mention that the intake would be an offset intake and the distributor would be an odd fire . Ron

Ron, yes these are. Thank You, I've been trying to get back to this thread all morning to put some detail to it.

--The intake is off-center
--The distributor is an MSD setup for odd-fire 90*- 150*
--The heads include the titanium valves, springs, ti-retainers, also. They are scribed with 258/388, I'm not sure if that is the CFM or spring pressure or ??. The roller rockers are not stamped with their ratio.
--The dry sump components... Well you guys know better than me??!! :confused:
--The valve covers... Self-explanatory??

Feel free to post here, PM me, or e-mail me with any questions, or thoughts as I am new to the value of these things.

Thanks,

K.

I'm assuming the starter also fits the stock blocks aswell? How much are you wanting for that?

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
I'm assuming the starter also fits the stock blocks aswell? How much are you wanting for that?

Thanks,

The starter actually has a small aluminum bracket that it bolts to. And that in turn bolts to the Buick block. I'll have to ASSume at this point that the starter is probably for a Chevrolet but I'm not sure. And of course I didn't think about putting the aluminum bracket in the photo!! :rolleyes:

I'll try to look on the starter for a part# so we can know more about it. I just check online and it looks like these "super starters" went for $300+ brand new. So what is this one worth?? :confused: Make me an offer, I guess.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
......I am new to the value of these things.

Thanks,

K.

Nothing...nada...All that stuff is "junk" I tell ya, just plain rusty "junk". I'm willing to take all that stuff off your hands and I'll even pay for shipping. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FBSideoiler427 said:
Nothing...nada...All that stuff is "junk" I tell ya, just plain rusty "junk". I'm willing to take all that stuff off your hands and I'll even pay for shipping. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ahhhhhh You comedians.... :biggrin:

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Ron, yes these are. Thank You, I've been trying to get back to this thread all morning to put some detail to it.

--The intake is off-center
--The distributor is an MSD setup for odd-fire 90*- 150*
--The heads include the titanium valves, springs, ti-retainers, also. They are scribed with 258/388, I'm not sure if that is the CFM or spring pressure or ??. The roller rockers are not stamped with their ratio.
--The dry sump components... Well you guys know better than me??!! :confused:
--The valve covers... Self-explanatory??

Feel free to post here, PM me, or e-mail me with any questions, or thoughts as I am new to the value of these things.

Thanks,

K.

$700-$1100 total? The heads are probably your biggest item, dollar-wise.

Big Stu said:
$700-$1100 total? The heads are probably your biggest item, dollar-wise.

Cool, thanks for the info. I was figuring that the dry sump components might be of the most value, and then the heads next.

K.

PM's and e-mails have been returned, thanks guys.

I guess I should "officially" post these parts for sale. Prices are negotiable. I may also get my wife to list them on Ebay. If/when I do I'll post a link to them.

Thanks again,

Keith

The heads, rockers, valves, etc. have been sold.

The dry sump components, valve covers, intake, etc. are still available.

A 3.600" odd-fire crankshaft with matching 6.5" off-center rods are also available. I'll try to post photos either tonight or tomorrow.

K.