You can type here any text you want

Stage II head question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DDot690

Are the aluminum stage II head combustion chamber cc the same as a stock head, 46cc I believe. The reason I ask is I have a stage II off center and aluminum heads I haven't had assembled but had all block work done and purchased pistons. I believe the compression was suppose to be 8.5 or 9.0 with the stage II head. I believe I will use aluminum Champions with the motor now. Wondering if I have to get different pistons to do so? :D

Whats the reason for the change of heads and what type of pistons do you have.If you decide to sell what you arnt using let me know,Take Care,AL.

The pistons are Ross Racing 4.020 for off center. The main reason for the champions over the Stage II is I have everthing to do the stock type set up. I think I am just going to keep the Stage motor as a spare in case I some how break the stock motor in my car for now. The motor is not assembled yet and I was curious if the pistons would work with the champions seeing I bought them for the Stage II head set-up. Thanks,

Back