You can type here any text you want

Stage II On Center Virgin 4.1 Block On Craigslist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ek02

I saw a virgin 4.1 stage II 153 block on the South Florida Craigslist today. It was a six bolt main block with billet steel caps. The price was $5500.00. Just thought I would post this in case anyone is looking for one. Rare piece, but pricy. Not sure if this link will work.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/5870828698.html

Last edited:
I saw a virgin 4.1 stage II 153 block on the South Florida Craigslist today. It was a six bolt main block with billet steel caps. The price was $5500.00. Just thought I would post this in case anyone is looking for one. Rare piece, but pricy. Not sure if this link will work.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/5870828698.html

It's been on RacingJunk.com and Ebay too. The guy is smoking crack.

Neal

cheech-and-chong-smoking-joint-in-car.jpg

Another one like it at a similar price has been perpetually for sale in Chicago for years

I have a virgin 153 as well.....not for sale but would value it around 3k.

I'd say that's the real money. There is a guy not far from me that has two virgin blocks. Last time I spoke with him he wanted $3800 each and I though he was high (literally and figuratively).

Neal

I funny to me how much people value certain things.this block I way overpriced and will sit there until the ass for every seat theory takes place or he drops the price.especially since a smart person can much faster cheaper.the listing is also on racingjunk.

I funny to me how much people value certain things.this block I way overpriced and will sit there until the ass for every seat theory takes place or he drops the price.especially since a smart person can much faster cheaper.the listing is also on racingjunk.

Your post is confusing. Is this your block?

Neal

Back