You can type here any text you want

Stage2 headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Noe

Does anyone know the # so i can get new burhead headers for the stage2 heads?Name of all the companies that make headers for the syage 2 heads?

headers

As far as I know burhead is no longer in business?! I had a custom set made for my car last year by Rigid Race Cars in Williamsburg Ohio and they did a GREAT job! The welding and fabrication that they did was outstanding. My headers are for a single turbo 47-88 in about the stock location. There are very detailed pictures of my car and headers on their web site.
www.rigidracecars.com

Dave Fiscus
TSO 8.75@159.37

Noe said:
Does anyone know the # so i can get new burhead headers for the stage2 heads?Name of all the companies that make headers for the syage 2 heads?

I have a friend that is actually having a problem with his set.
I would look into other options.

DFISCUS said:
As far as I know burhead is no longer in business?! I had a custom set made for my car last year by Rigid Race Cars in Williamsburg Ohio and they did a GREAT job! The welding and fabrication that they did was outstanding. My headers are for a single turbo 47-88 in about the stock location. There are very detailed pictures of my car and headers on their web site.
www.rigidracecars.com

Dave Fiscus
TSO 8.75@159.37

Dave,

Welcome aboard, I am looking forward to seeing more of your car this year.
What are your plans???

Noe said:

Duttweiler made mine, they are for a twins setup. The fab work is second to none..... :cool:

Big Stu said:
Duttweiler made mine, they are for a twins setup. The fab work is second to none..... :cool:

So is the price... just kidding.
Steve Watt is really great!
I am happy with my Cooks, but I could not afford them new.

John Wilde said:
So is the price... just kidding.
Steve Watt is really great!
I am happy with my Cooks, but I could not afford them new.

I don't know about price, they were free...... :eek:

update

Hopefully everything will go as planned and I'll have the car in BG this year. Going to try out the new aluminum block and see how it pans out. I should be getting the car back from the chassis shop this weekend. We went to Orlando to the World street finals with the car in October and went a 9.14 on drag radials the first time out. Not too bad for a car with a hurt motor, maybe with a fresh bullet and some chassis work and last but not least alot of very valuable assistance from Cal Hartline. Cal always goes above and beyond to help me, without him the car wouldn't be as fast.

Dave Fiscus

TSO 8.75 @ 159.37

John Wilde said:
Dave,

Welcome aboard, I am looking forward to seeing more of your car this year.
What are your plans???

He's coming down South for his a$$ kicking :biggrin:

Davey, ORSCA opens in Atlanta the end of April. Be nice to see you there. I need to call you for an update anyway.

Back