Stainless 3.5 DP and single exhaust

Russ Merritt

Is this available or is it a custom made to order deal? I've done the search but didn't find much. Probably go see uncle Jack for it but wanted the see if any were available.

I'm pretty sure Jack is custom doing his 3.5" DP's to get a perfect fit .

I've been there and seen them. Him and his kid do a nice job. I wanted to see if anyone had em prefabed like the 3" systems. I didn't know of any.

Terry Houston used to, don't know if someone is still making them for him. Jack will be doing my 4" dp this coming week if anyone wants to stop down and see his work.

Does any one know if "uncle" jack's 3.5 or 4 inch d.p will fit a car equip with atr headers? I'm working crazy hours this week and, I won't have time to talk to jack personally. Thanks guys

The 3.5" THDP is a tight fit. You're into the grey zone with that piece. Some have had it drop in relatively uneventfully. Others have installed poly motor mounts and still not had enough room.

Terry used to sell just the flange portion of the THDP that bolts up to the exhaust housing. Beyond that any competent exhaust shop can buy the mandrel bends and make whatever you want. Mind you it won't likely be stainless. But then they all look the same ceramic coated anyways. ;)

Originally posted by Russ Merritt
Is this available or is it a custom made to order deal? I've done the search but didn't find much. Probably go see uncle Jack for it but wanted the see if any were available.

Get in touch with Jason Cramer. He has a TH 3.5" dp and full 3.5" single exhaust on his car.

Does Jason have ATR headers though? That's the biggest problem. I know Jack has done them in the past with the ATR headers so I know where I gotta go. Supposedly 20 HP with a Q-trim! (gmhightech, Jane Armstongs car) Hey Jacko, can I get it in stainless? If not I'll just have it coated.

Originally posted by Russ Merritt
Does Jason have ATR headers though? That's the biggest problem. I know Jack has done them in the past with the ATR headers so I know where I gotta go. Supposedly 20 HP with a Q-trim! (gmhightech, Jane Armstongs car) Hey Jacko, can I get it in stainless? If not I'll just have it coated.

Jason has TH headers........

From what I've heard you can make the 3.5" THDP fit with ATR headers, but a hammer is required:) :D ;)