You can type here any text you want

Stall convertor for Stadard Journal 6265?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not Avg 6

Thinking about saving some money and getting a journal 6265 non bb. My trans guy like Vigilante lock up convertors for mostly street cars. What would be the perfect stall? I was thinking 3200 - 3400. :confused: Stock long block for now with host of bolt ons.That would probably spool it pretty good. What do you guys think?

I would talk to Dusty Bradford about getting a PTC. I would guess he would have you at a 2800.

Thinking about saving some money and getting a journal 6265 non bb. My trans guy like Vigilante lock up convertors for mostly street cars. What would be the perfect stall? I was thinking 3200 - 3400. :confused: Stock long block for now with host of bolt ons.That would probably spool it pretty good. What do you guys think?

PTE recomeended to me a 3000 stall for the 6265 standard bearing.
If you are going to get a Vig, the 0 pump would be the choice there.

PTE recomeended to me a 3000 stall for the 6265 standard bearing.
If you are going to get a Vig, the 0 pump would be the choice there.

I was starting to wonder if the 0 pump would be enough. That's about 3200 right?

I think the 0 pump would be ok. The 0 pump works good with my old school 63E. And that turbo has a recomended stall of 3200-3400. I would think the 6262 would spool faster than an old 63E. Get the 5 disc so you can lock it at the track. :biggrin:

If he wants a Vig a 0 pump would be best. I like what they call their turbo stator and would not use anything else but that.

As for the PTC. My 2800 will spool it but if you wanted it quicker their are some adjustments that could be made. Any converter that goes 2800 at 0# boost will spool a 62mm.

If he wants a Vig a 0 pump would be best. I like what they call their turbo stator and would not use anything else but that.

As for the PTC. My 2800 will spool it but if you wanted it quicker their are some adjustments that could be made. Any converter that goes 2800 at 0# boost will spool a 62mm.

Thanks, Dusty.

Back