You can type here any text you want

started my car 2 days ago and ran like no bueno .

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Have you investigated to see what caused the injector failure?( bad injector harness, bad injector driver in ECM). Also are you running high impedance injectors or do you have a modified ECM for low impedance? It would really suck to burn another injector out if there are underlying issues that need to be fixed!

checked the injector plug with a noid light was getting good pulse. what I think happen is my egr gasket was leaking and when I replaced it didn't notice that burn .but it was running fine guess it finally finished it off with heat don't know but no burnt wires or nothing pinched in injector harness.

yea was just thinking that 83s won't be that far off the programing on the chip for the 80s.??

I'ld just run the same injectors if they are not undersized.

OK thanks that'what I will do I thought I needed a little more injector. thanks again .

What's your wot injector duty cycle?

You need to weigh your options. That's too close for comfort for me. Maybe you should contact Eric and see if the high z 120s are ok. If not you may need a modded ecm and get some low z larger injectors. Another possibility is to go aftermarket ecm.

Back