You can type here any text you want

Started off as a stock rebuild BUT....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
and have i missed anything? ill probably just get new poly motor mounts n tranny mounts while im at it but is there anything else that i overlooked?

and by the way i think i need a second job......

Well it only gets worse from here, you seem to be off to a good start! Just wait until you feel the power of the Darkside! It will over take you!:biggrin: Oh Westcoastconverts sells converts at a good price, mine has been great.

motor is currently at the machine shop and my #3 main cap has a crack in it, any suggestions where i can get a replacement. im running a girdle so im i decided against billet caps. all our vendors seem to only carry billet caps.

motor is currently at the machine shop and my #3 main cap has a crack in it, any suggestions where i can get a replacement. im running a girdle so im i decided against billet caps. all our vendors seem to only carry billet caps.

It may be a few weeks, but, if you need a center cap, you can have one.
Just pay shipping. PM me if interested. :)

thanks for the offer but I'm itching to get that thing out of there as soon as possible. if i don't find one in a few weeks ill let you know. and thanks for the advice about the wanted section. i just post on there.

Back