State Of Emergency Never Ending?

hey there Tactical GN...I'm sure this has gone through your mind...but where do you think you contracted it from...very difficult to tell..I know..but putting a timeline together in when you first showed symptoms and day of contact with the disease...we have had 200 plus cases and 14 deaths in my county...
Pretty sure it was from a co-worker. He and his wife (who is Chinese) visited her parents in China in Dec, came back the first week in January. He came back on a Thursday coughing up a storm, I started showing signs of being sick on Friday night, fever, cotton mouth, headache. By Saturday morning I was fighting for every breath I took. Wife started to get sick Saturday afternoon. Like I said earlier, I hope to God I NEVER get it again, and I'm hoping we both have antibodies now to fight it. BTW, I'm 52, wife's 49. What struck me the most about this virus, is how fast it attacked my lungs. There's NO DOUBT in my mind it had to be engineered to do that. Sure, Covid-19 is just a form of the flu, but I've had the flu before, and it's not even close to this virus. All that being said, I STILL believe the government is using this virus as an excuse to shut down the country unnecessarily. And will they do that again in the fall when another (fill in the blank) virus hits us again?

Pretty sure it was from a co-worker. He and his wife (who is Chinese) visited her parents in China in Dec, came back the first week in January. He came back on a Thursday coughing up a storm, I started showing signs of being sick on Friday night, fever, cotton mouth, headache. By Saturday morning I was fighting for every breath I took. Wife started to get sick Saturday afternoon. Like I said earlier, I hope to God I NEVER get it again, and I'm hoping we both have antibodies now to fight it. BTW, I'm 52, wife's 49. What struck me the most about this virus, is how fast it attacked my lungs. There's NO DOUBT in my mind it had to be engineered to do that. Sure, Covid-19 is just a form of the flu, but I've had the flu before, and it's not even close to this virus. All that being said, I STILL believe the government is using this virus as an excuse to shut down the country unnecessarily. And will they do that again in the fall when another (fill in the blank) virus hits us again?
10/4 thanks for sharing ...crazy stuff.... god speed to all and stay well....

Wife had two patients with Covid-19 both were old guys on a vent, they did recover. Spent two weeks in the Hospital. They both are doing well now. However here is the kick in the ass. 30 days out one of them is still testing positive virus. I ask what the hell does that mean. She said he is still shedding the virus. Damn can he still give this shit to others. She said it looks that way. It has been reported to CDC as well as other cases.

I definitely like the way your thinking although deep state should be substituted for government. Still think a lot of the deaths being reported are nothing to do with the virus but to get the money awarded for each one diagnosed with it. Also think that a whole lot more people have had this than we realize and hopefully we're building immunity to it.
Round two in the fall, very well could be depending on how it looks with election. Trump looking at a win, instant 2nd wave. I also wonder how many are smokers including the wacky tobacky (not saying you do) but it supposedly affects smokers a lot worse.
Yup, default on paying the chinese their bond purchase of almost 1 trillion but they'll just nationalize all the U.S. owned factories but so what, they're going to do this anyway.
Glad you and the Mrs. have and are recovering.

I definitely like the way your thinking although deep state should be substituted for government. Still think a lot of the deaths being reported are nothing to do with the virus but to get the money awarded for each one diagnosed with it. Also think that a whole lot more people have had this than we realize and hopefully we're building immunity to it.
Round two in the fall, very well could be depending on how it looks with election. Trump looking at a win, instant 2nd wave. I also wonder how many are smokers including the wacky tobacky (not saying you do) but it supposedly affects smokers a lot worse.
Yup, default on paying the chinese their bond purchase of almost 1 trillion but they'll just nationalize all the U.S. owned factories but so what, they're going to do this anyway.
Glad you and the Mrs. have and are recovering.
Probably right about the deep state. Both non smokers of both too, LOL. We also believe that a LOT of the deaths being reported are NOT COVID related. They NEED to do that in order to keep up the whole "shut down America" BS..........

Another thought my wife shared with me, that’s down right scary. Trump has no choice but to keep his mouth shut about China. The USA backup for shortage of drugs is Europe. However they are having major shortages of critical drugs ( like the ones they use for people on a vent) as we are. If we piss off China and they stop suppling drugs. Our Hospitals across the country would shut down in a matter of weeks, some in days. Stupid,stupid,stupid that we have stop making drugs here as we have outsourced all this shit to the rest of the world. The D’s and the R‘s let this shit happen. Fuck all of them !!!!

Another thought my wife shared with me, that’s down right scary. Trump has no choice but to keep his mouth shut about China. The USA backup for shortage of drugs is Europe. However they are having major shortages of critical drugs ( like the ones they use for people on a vent) as we are. If we piss off China and they stop suppling drugs. Our Hospitals across the country would shut down in a matter of weeks, some in days. Stupid,stupid,stupid that we have stop making drugs here as we have outsourced all this shit to the rest of the world. The D’s and the R‘s let this shit happen. Fuck all of them !!!!

Remember back in the 70s iirc all the drug companies moved to PR because the feds gave them a special don't have to pay fed taxes than gift. Guess the allure of all that almost free labor in china was too much for them. But than again, how comfortable would y'all feel taking drugs made in china. They probably put back doors in them just like they do all the electronics. Think we need to get back to some of the old style cures that our grand and great grandparents used.
Funny how there has been nothing about colloidal silver, lots of reports on this stuff that's been around for a long time. Said if made right and taken in correct dosage no virus can survive it. Too much will turn your skin blue though.
Imagine Grass Doctor as an Andorian! :LOL:

Unless I am wrong, the stats from the Teddy Roosevelt aircraft carrier, do not support the destruction of the US economy. But let us follow the "EXPERTS". Not sure what there expertise is other than telling you that the we originally planted numerous 16 to 22 year old men to build this country, but now the risk to to 60 plus fat people is great enough to destroy it.

WTF is that witch doctor shit you are putting in my grand slam now .... I knew something wasn't right poppa smurf :p

Unless I am wrong, the stats from the Teddy Roosevelt aircraft carrier, do not support the destruction of the US economy. But let us follow the "EXPERTS". Not sure what there expertise is other than telling you that the we originally planted numerous 16 to 22 year old men to build this country, but now the risk to to 60 plus fat people is great enough to destroy it.

Looks like Dr. Fonzie is starting to come under a little more scrutiny now and its not very complimentary. How about that old pos bastard bill gates out there running the pie hole about his death spiral vaccines and the dipshit only has a HS edumacation. FU**head can't even figure out how to cure a virus in Windows let alone a human body.

Looks like Dr. Fonzie is starting to come under a little more scrutiny now and its not very complimentary. How about that old pos bastard bill gates out there running the pie hole about his death spiral vaccines and the dipshit only has a HS edumacation. FU**head can't even figure out how to cure a virus in Windows let alone a human body.
KC87 you just need to listen to the "EXPERTS". You are an IGNORANT bastard that does not care about old fat people, Shut everything down for the old fat people God Dammit. Who cares if our kids are left with a country.

KC87 you just need to listen to the "EXPERTS". You are an IGNORANT bastard that does not care about old fat people, Shut everything down for the old fat people God Dammit. Who cares if our kids are left with a country.

Watch it buster, I'm an old fat people and I said from the start the economy should of never been shutdown. If the young people aren't working who's going to pay our SS. :LOL:
If it doesn't comeback I suppose I could help out and hire a beautiful young lady for nude house cleaning. ;)

Watch it buster, I'm an old fat people and I said from the start the economy should of never been shutdown. If the young people aren't working who's going to pay our SS. :LOL:
If it doesn't comeback I suppose I could help out and hire a beautiful young lady for nude house cleaning. ;)
Good plan, just make sure you check in with the "Experts" first. And if the young nude hottys need some place to work, send them my way.

Good plan, just make sure you check in with the "Experts" first. And if the young nude hottys need some place to work, send them my way.

Experts, that's what the Grass Doctor and I are here for. I'll check to see if she has any sisters or cousins, I always take care of friends. :LOL:

Experts, that's what the Grass Doctor and I are here for. I'll check to see if she has any sisters or cousins, I always take care of friends. :LOL:
Thanks, just want to be thought of.

Hey , my wife hired a young good looking woman to come in to feed me , wash me, and anything else I may need. My wife is at the Hospital 100 + hours a week with all this BS going on. Now I do get all kind of ideas about what if, however she knows my pump is still unhooked. Damn this life. BTW I am old but not fat. And hope I get the pump hook up soon. When I do I can out do any 20 year old. Ha

Wife had two patients with Covid-19 both were old guys on a vent, they did recover. Spent two weeks in the Hospital. They both are doing well now. However here is the kick in the ass. 30 days out one of them is still testing positive virus. I ask what the hell does that mean. She said he is still shedding the virus. Damn can he still give this shit to others. She said it looks that way. It has been reported to CDC as well as other cases.
this is why they want a lockdown alot of unforseen variables.one thing i know if this is engineered i would love to meet them with my sword in hand