State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Sure makes me glad we don't have to poop every time we pee! o_O

It's always a gamble with me, jus' sayin'........... i HATE being old.......... :rolleyes:

"I gotta take this oil filter off, should i go poop first?" Naw, I'm good.................

Ahw, DAMMIT!

Wow, now we've gone to bodily functions. Well the thread does say, "State of Emergency Never Ending" :LOL:

That happened WAY back, you missed it? And in today's quarantine day # "what-the-fuck-ever", you're just now somehow offended about funny shit? Really?

BWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Please stop.

Last edited:
That happened WAY back, you missed it? And in today's quarantine day # "what-the-fuck-ever", you're just now somehow offended about funny shit? Really?

BWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offended? Never. We all love talking about taking a dump. Maybe urinary track and "yeast" infections next. We don't want the ladies to feel left out. :LOL:

Operation Gridlock. I'm betting this is only the tip of the iceberg.

She's really taking her balls in her hand with that crap. The powers that blow are really getting nervous because the sheeple are starting to come out of their slumber and seeing things as they really are. They know that 100s of millions they cannot control and with the lock down the bread and circuses aren't working anymore.

Operation Gridlock

Lots of them armed to the teeth. Look at that magnificent crowd of Americans! What would tptb do with this happening in 1,000s of cities and towns across "OUR" America.
Remember a few years ago the 2 inmates that escaped from Dannemora (Clinton) Prison ny. Had the state police and others all over the state running in circles and cost 10s of millions of dollars for 2 weeks before finding them.

one time.jpg

Cuomo orders New Yorkers to wear masks. Says it's 'The New Normal'.

Went to walturd and wegmans and nothing going on different other than less yellow tape to walk around at walmart and no one standing at the entrance riding shotgun. Maybe 70% wearing their "I'm a good sheeple masks" and the same at wegmans. Evidently the walturd has commanded all the employees to wear them.

Supplemental---wegmans had a new security guard today! About 6', 55yo and maybe 130# soaking wet. Dude was wearing all black with the tacticool pants with all the zippers and pockets. I felt safer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Went to walturd and wegmans and nothing going on different other than less yellow tape to walk around at walmart and no one standing at the entrance riding shotgun. Maybe 70% wearing their "I'm a good sheeple masks" and the same at wegmans. Evidently the walturd has commanded all the employees to wear them.

Supplemental---wegmans had a new security guard today! About 6', 55yo and maybe 130# soaking wet. Dude was wearing all black with the tacticool pants with all the zippers and pockets. I felt safer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Stores around town here don't have the employees wearing masks and no security guard at Wally World. I have seen 'special constables' making sure you're being good little boys and girls doing your social distancing nonsense in a grocery store in town. I'm in a small resort town...watch the hell that breaks loose when the weather gets a little warmer in the next week or two. Stunt driving has increased 200 percent with the traffic being lighter. Wait till the nice weather has the kids out on their crotch rockets...they ain't seen nothin' yet.

Stores around town here don't have the employees wearing masks and no security guard at Wally World. I have seen 'special constables' making sure you're being good little boys and girls doing your social distancing nonsense in a grocery store in town. I'm in a small resort town...watch the hell that breaks loose when the weather gets a little warmer in the next week or two. Stunt driving has increased 200 percent with the traffic being lighter. Wait till the nice weather has the kids out on their crotch rockets...they ain't seen nothin' yet.

Its like they, tptb, are hoping and planning for anarchy to implement more of their jack booted laws. You're 150% right about what's coming with warm weather. The last few years in the city the kids, aka jr. thugs, have been riding and harassing tons of people on city streets with their 4 wheeler ATVs and dirt bikes. Mayor Thugly has order the po-lice to not engage them.
Like there isn't something more important for the constables to do like apprehending illegal aliens or arresting that pimply faced trudeau than running roughshod over grocery store shoppers.

I'm driving my TR to work tomorrow, as I often do on Fridays.......

I'm sure there will be at least two 100 MPH+ blasts, one getting on the freeway go to work, one getting on the freeway going home from work. There's 21 miles of pretty much open road in between each. We'll see what happens.......... perhaps some knucklehead will want to play along the way.
:cool::p:D

Its like they, tptb, are hoping and planning for anarchy to implement more of their jack booted laws. You're 150% right about what's coming with warm weather. The last few years in the city the kids, aka jr. thugs, have been riding and harassing tons of people on city streets with their 4 wheeler ATVs and dirt bikes. Mayor Thugly has order the po-lice to not engage them.
Like there isn't something more important for the constables to do like apprehending illegal aliens or arresting that pimply faced trudeau than running roughshod over grocery store shoppers.

Like I said...give it two weeks up here when the warm weather arrives. If they honestly think people will sit inside...especially after enduring 6 months of winter...then they've lost their minds. They were already crying cuz people went to their cottages this past holiday weekend. They thot they were gonna stay home? LOL!!!!

Like I said...give it two weeks up here when the warm weather arrives. If they honestly think people will sit inside...especially after enduring 6 months of winter...then they've lost their minds. They were already crying cuz people went to their cottages this past holiday weekend. They thot they were gonna stay home? LOL!!!!

Some asshole mayors have made it illegal to go outside to exercise, ride a bike, jog or walk the pup. These morons are getting drunk on power. Like that pos sheriff in what, Orange County, CA that told the gun shops to close down and Trump said they're an essential business. Cabin fever and now even more of it, just not going to happen and tptb will have to shit or get off the pot.
If these demonRat governors refuse to open May 1st I hope Trump cuts off all funding and tells all businesses if they open and get arrested he'll give all a pardon.
I'll bet that 1,000s of these virus deaths have nothing to do with it but they get money for each that does. How about pos ny cuomo saying they had to have 30,000 ventilators or millions will die and all the asshole used was 5,000 and they are donating the rest around the world. Thank you very much American sucker taxpayer.