State Of Emergency Never Ending?

I like it ...everything but that grill...:poop:

GM, Ford and Dodge are in a race to have the biggest ugliest front ends out there and GM seems to be winning. Wonder how a new 76 square body with just required safety equipment would sell. Probably couldn't keep up with demand.

Heaven help you if someone you love is part of your population control, you won't be so quick to make posts like that.
yeah came off a little harsh...sorry... but if someone I love dies from it ...what am I gonna do about it ...blame it on something or someone...for the rest of my life and let it burden me for ever.. nope ...you will never truly get over losing a loved one ...but will mourn and keep on trucking ....Death is a strong occurrence in life and you can never be ready for it...but have to accept it...I guess ive seen some messed up stuff and it messed me up a bit IDK...

yeah came off a little harsh...sorry... but if someone I love dies from it ...what am I gonna do about it ...blame it on something or someone...for the rest of my life and let it burden me for ever.. nope ...you will never truly get over losing a loved one ...but will mourn and keep on trucking ....Death is a strong occurrence in life and you can never be ready for it...but have to accept it...I guess ive seen some messed up stuff and it messed me up a bit IDK...

I know you're going to get mad and despise me for saying this but I think you are a "somewhat" sane kind of guy. o_O
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :ROFLMAO:

What's a few extra bucks for twin turbos when you're pushing a hundred grand on a pos like this. They'll be lined up to buy this like lumberjacks at hotcake convention.

Could they at least spell "bolt on" right?

it's now being reported if you fart, you have Covid 19.

Then I've had it since 1959......... Although now I test all my farts. At my age, I can't trust those sneaky fuckers not to "mutate" into mussed shorts. :eek:

So the mayor of Vancouver was screaming to shut everything down. Now he's screaming that the city is gonna be insolvent cuz a large proportion didn't pay their April 1st monthly property tax bill and he wants the Feds to give him 200,000 million. Hey, you wanted it shutdown. I guess you forgot if people aren't working, they can't pay bills...stupid!

Doug Ford, the Premiere of Ontario just shut us down for another 28 days. Economically there will be nothing to come back from.

They were playing clips of Dr. Fonzie talking out both sides of his mouth today when back on February 29 and March 16 hes saying no problem, people shouldn't worry no big deal and now blaming Trump for it. Pos vaccinating deep stater should be fired on the spot along with his squaw counterpart.
Now Dr.Shiva who's running for U.S. Senate for MA has called him out, a guy who's been in the trenches recently unlike Fonzie who has had his head up his ass for 40 years. That mofo loves the TV cameras.

So the mayor of Vancouver was screaming to shut everything down. Now he's screaming that the city is gonna be insolvent cuz a large proportion didn't pay their April 1st monthly property tax bill and he wants the Feds to give him 200,000 million. Hey, you wanted it shutdown. I guess you forgot if people aren't working, they can't pay bills...stupid!

The Prairie Provinces have talked quite a while about leaving and joining the U.S. Wish they would, would love to have them.

They were playing clips of Dr. Fonzie talking out both sides of his mouth today when back on February 29 and March 16 hes saying no problem, people shouldn't worry no big deal and now blaming Trump for it. Pos vaccinating deep stater should be fired on the spot along with his squaw counterpart.
Now Dr.Shiva who's running for U.S. Senate for MA has called him out, a guy who's been in the trenches recently unlike Fonzie who has had his head up his ass for 40 years. That mofo loves the TV cameras.

Fauci is in deeper than that.

It is pretty funny but how do they get away with having the kids in there or am I missing something?

It is pretty funny but how do they get away with having the kids in there or am I missing something?
guess thats the sign of the times... LOL...Comedy Central ...IDK..maybe the kids don't actually hear whats being said..but hell we were looking at playboys and hustlers when we were like 9-10yrs old and watching Porky's ..LOL..I was almost crying when I saw that one ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p