State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Yet YOU, as you called it, went to the so called "Chinese Embassy"..........

There aren't any US owned company auto parts stores open today, selling US produced oil that you could have gone to?

Back your play, brother.

I'm just sayin'....... :)

As long as I'm buying American made oil or product so what if it comes from walturd. AA, AZ, NAPA, all of them all stock a majority of chinese made auto parts. Only difference is how much they mark it up for profit. Walmart started it but the others were all too anxious to follow suit. Sad but the honest truth, maybe this latest taste of pure communism will sour people's taste but I doubt it.

As long as I'm buying American made oil or product so what if it comes from walturd. AA, AZ, NAPA, all of them all stock a majority of chinese made auto parts. Only difference is how much they mark it up for profit. Walmart started it but the others were all too anxious to follow suit. Sad but the honest truth, maybe this latest taste of pure communism will sour people's taste but I doubt it.

This is serious if they have Race Bannon on the team now!!! :ROFLMAO:

He does resemble Pence in a way.... ........Except for Cool, Calculated, Qualified, Confident and............Uhhhhhh, not so much.......

Last edited:
He does resemble Pence in a way.... ........Except for Cool, Calculated, Qualified, Confident and............Uhhhhhh, not so much.......

I think that Race is Cool, Calculated, Qualified, Confident and, and all around hip guy! :LOL::p:p

I think that Race is Cool, Calculated, Qualified, Confident and, and all around hip guy! :LOL::p:p

Not sure I'd concede all those qualities to Pence though, he's kind of a stiff shirt, if you get my meaning.......

Not sure I'd concede all those qualities to Pence though, he's kind of a stiff shirt, if you get my meaning.......

Get a few drinks in that guy and bet hes a blast at a party, lampshade on the head, the whole 9 yards. :eek:

Get a few drinks in that guy and bet hes a blast at a party, lampshade on the head, the whole 9 yards. :eek:

I can see that....... then his wife kicks him in the nuts and tells him to get his shit together, SHE "Has friends at this party"..... ;)

I can see that....... then his wife kicks him in the nuts and tells him to get his shit together, SHE "Has friends at this party"..... ;)

Ha, few drinks in her and she'd be auctioning off her panties to the highest bidder. :ROFLMAO:

CV.jpg

The point I'm making, is when the dust settles from this there will be less deaths from Covid 19 than the seasonal flu. So why are we still shut down.
We might have fewer deaths BECAUSE we're shut down, that's still might. 16,695 US deaths as of today. We're now running at 1900 deaths a day. We'll see where the dust settles. Even so Hospitals in the most affected areas are being overwhelmed and Funeral homes and crematoriums can't keep up. .1 percent of people who get the flu die from it. as of today 3.4 percent of people IN THIS COUNTRY who get Covid 19 die from it that's a death rate 34 times higher than the flu. It's also much more contagious than the flu. We don't shut anything down for the flu because it's not that dangerous or contagious. The Spanish flu in 1918 (which actually originated in the US) had a 2 percent mortality rate. There was a mandatory quarantine then as well. They thought it was over in the summer and things went back to normal until it reappeared in the fall worse than the first go in the spring. I'm pretty sure at least half of on this board are in the high risk category since we're over 65. At least for me I'm lucky and don't have underlying health issues.

Without a shutdown millions would die. Now what affect would that have on the economy?? Businesses would shut down then because everyone would be afraid to go anywhere.

Last edited:
We might have fewer deaths BECAUSE we're shut down, that's still might. 16,695 US deaths as of today. We're now running at 1900 deaths a day. We'll see where the dust settles. Even so Hospitals in the most affected areas are being overwhelmed and Funeral homes and crematoriums can't keep up. .1 percent of people who get the flu die from it. as of today 3.4 percent of people IN THIS COUNTRY who get Covid 19 die from it that's a death rate 34 times higher than the flu. It's also much more contagious than the flu. We don't shut anything down for the flu because it's not that dangerous or contagious. The Spanish flu in 1918 (which actually originated in the US) had a 2 percent mortality rate. There was a mandatory quarantine then as well. They thought it was over in the summer and things went back to normal until it reappeared in the fall worse than the first go in the spring. I'm pretty sure at least half of on this board are in the high risk category since we're over 65. At least for me I'm lucky and don't have underlying health issues.

Without a shutdown millions would die. Now what affect would that have on the economy?? Businesses would shut down then because everyone would be afraid to go anywhere.

I think I posted this before but the population of the U.S. in 1918 was 103 million. Almost 700,000 deaths from spanish flu. Just under .7% for total pop but higher looking at infected. But with said 25 million infected that is 2.8% death rate so higher than chinese virus.
The chinese virus the experts started with 2.5 million deaths and kept lowering it and now projecting maybe 60k. I'll bet the death rate is way below 1% because there's probably way more that have it and don't even realize it. Supposedly its been on the left coast longer. Someday we'll know the truth but all I know for sure is people need to go back to work "now"

What's a few extra bucks for twin turbos when you're pushing a hundred grand on a pos like this. They'll be lined up to buy this like lumberjacks at hotcake convention.

it'd be good for grave diggers :p...and help out with the green new deal :sneaky: ...sometimes Mother Earth just needs some population control...hard to compare a disease from early 1900's to one now ..with all the advances in medicine and technology...just have to weather the storm I guess..stay well everyone...

What's a few extra bucks for twin turbos when you're pushing a hundred grand on a pos like this. They'll be lined up to buy this like lumberjacks at hotcake convention.

I like it ...everything but that grill...:poop:

it'd be good for grave diggers :p...and help out with the green new deal :sneaky: ...sometimes Mother Earth just needs some population control...hard to compare a disease from early 1900's to one now ..with all the advances in medicine and technology...just have to weather the storm I guess..stay well everyone...
Heaven help you if someone you love is part of your population control, you won't be so quick to make posts like that.

Heaven help you if someone you love is part of your population control, you won't be so quick to make posts like that.

Sometimes you have to pick the lessor of 2 evils. The economy folding will create uncountable deaths if allowed to remain closed. I think Grass Doctor is saying its like a military commander having to make a decision to sacrifice 1,000 of his troops that 10,000 may survive and fight another day.
Now, if you want to see something that's major f'd up look at this and their #1. They say that evil pos bill gates is involved with this and it wouldn't surprise me. Sure don't want to be one of the 7 billion he sees as useless eaters.