State Of Emergency Never Ending?

As we all know, the world is at risk from disease. People are afraid to go out without masks
Even if they just don't go out. Then something went wrong. The market is facing a serious crisis.
There is a problem, how do we solve it?
Those who have stocked before or during this time will be the winners
Because the epidemic has been brought under control
When the day comes, the desire to indulge in buying is about to erupt.
So we can sell better or better
We, 9020 Company, are a company dedicated to various practical products for life for many years
Through our own raw materials factory, we can ensure that we can catch up with the delivery time
In addition, we also produce gauze masks, such as disposable medical surgical masks, civilian masks, 3-layer medical surgical masks, etc.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me: dashiki52@gmail.com
View attachment 352462
yo dashiki...do you have any butt plugs for sale ...especially ones in black and grey....im kinda partial to those colors.....

What's up Mike.. this is kind of a conspiracy thread I think is why it's being mentioned. Last thing this board needs is another one the political forum used to be LOADED with them by people who knew some shit, go thru the archives like 01-09 if u have a week to read holy moly
Hey Dan, how's it going? Hope all is well on your end. This whole thing is just out of control... We'll have to get together this year at some point, or maybe when the Shit show settles down... Mike

Now if he can just get that pos UN out of nyc they can have that place for extra beds. :D

You mean the "UNited bunch of POS countries that hate the US, but want us to give them high dollar digs in NYC to hate on us within, and then give them billions in "humanitarian aid" money, without ANY conditions, what-so-ever, UN?"

HARUMPH!!.......... Shoulda kicked ALL their asses to the curb in the very early 80's, right after to Iranian Revolution when ALL of them showed their solidarity with the US............ or not............Fucktards.

Last edited:
You mean the "UNited bunch of POS countries that hate the US, but want us to give them high dollar digs in NYC to hate on us within, and then give them billions in "humanitarian aid" money, without ANY conditions, what-so-ever, UN?"

HARUMPH!!.......... Shoulda kicked ALL their asses to the curb in the very early 80's, right after to Iranian Revolution when ALL of them showed their solidarity with the US............ or not............Fucktards.

Yeah, that's the one but thought I'd shorten it some for the short attention span guys. :D

That's why I love 5G, coming to a cab near you. :)

Woody Harrelson says 5G is why this virus is here in the first place....... BWAAAAAHAHAHA

Smoke another spleef and preach to the Hollywood cult loving masses, douchenozzle.

I'm so glad all of Hollywood is so much more "WOKE' and educated than the rest of us lowly Americans are........Gap-Toothed fool........

Woody Harrelson says 5G is why this virus is here in the first place....... BWAAAAAHAHAHA

Smoke another spleef and preach to the Hollywood cult loving masses, douchenozzle.

I'm so glad all of Hollywood is so much more "WOKE' and educated than the rest of us lowly Americans are........Gap-Toothed fool........

Its not 5G per say how it can be abused. IIrc it was invented by U.S. and the Israelis as a crowd control weapon but has advanced way beyond that. I couldn't care less about the hollyweird shitbags, other than that poor poor Niomi Watts who had a quarantine breakdown when 3 of her appliances broke the same day!!! :eek: By the way, has anybody even heard of this squaw? :unsure:

2019 Flu Deaths In The US-57,300

Estimated Covid 19 Deaths In The US-60,400

What's going on?

AA.jpg

What's going on?

Survey said that 60%+ of sheeple said they'll still self quarantine after the bans are lifted. Guess they expect that free money to keep coming indefinitely. 10,000 deaths as of today so guess the libtards are actually praying for the first time in their miserable existence for more casualties. Hear these pos news reporters sound upset that the deaths have been so low compared to estimates.

What's going on?
The point I'm making, is when the dust settles from this there will be less deaths from Covid 19 than the seasonal flu. So why are we still shut down.

Survey said that 60%+ of sheeple said they'll still self quarantine after the bans are lifted. Guess they expect that free money to keep coming indefinitely. 10,000 deaths as of today so guess the libtards are actually praying for the first time in their miserable existence for more casualties. Hear these pos news reporters sound upset that the deaths have been so low compared to estimates.

The free money can't go on for ever.... It can't. We all know it.

Damn, if you really read your own post, you're parroting the Dem's wishes, no? Why proliferate it?

Can we all stop? And all just try to fix this?

The free money can't go on for ever.... It can't. We all know it.

Damn, if you really read your own post, you're parroting the Dem's wishes, no? Why proliferate it?

Can we all stop? And all just try to fix this?

No parroting here, I want it stopped now and for everything to open back up and people back to work. Not like these assholes that want it shutdown for months more, some saying they want 18 more months.
Went to china embassy today for oil and talk about paranoid, probably 1/3 to 1/2 wearing masks, lots homemade hankie. The gestapo would only let 1 person in at a time until they entered the store from the cart area. Walking down some of the isles the sheeple would move way over from you. NWO globalists don't need to wait any longer, the sheeple are already and willing to be fleeced.

No parroting here, I want it stopped now and for everything to open back up and people back to work. Not like these assholes that want it shutdown for months more, some saying they want 18 more months.
Went to china embassy today for oil and talk about paranoid, probably 1/3 to 1/2 wearing masks, lots homemade hankie. The gestapo would only let 1 person in at a time until they entered the store from the cart area. Walking down some of the isles the sheeple would move way over from you. NWO globalists don't need to wait any longer, the sheeple are already and willing to be fleeced.

Yet YOU, as you called it, went to the so called "Chinese Embassy"..........

There aren't any US owned company auto parts stores open today, selling US produced oil that you could have gone to?

Back your play, brother.

I'm just sayin'....... :)

Last edited: