Statesboro Ga meet, pick a date

fixed it sorry....18th SATURDAY.....come sat night??[/QUOTE

Steve works 24's...

so I see its still a go...is there a list of what people are bringing? glad to chip in with cash or can bring something..let me know

you think we can change out my front dash speakers? you have some in stock?

fixed it sorry....18th SATURDAY.....come sat night??[/QUOTE

Steve works 24's...

so I see its still a go...is there a list of what people are bringing? glad to chip in with cash or can bring something..let me know

you think we can change out my front dash speakers? you have some in stock?

ive got Rockford Fosgate 3 1/2's in stock,installation can be done;) ...bring whatever you would like grilled.....or any condiments/snacks,etc...

I'll be there.... of course...lol

your car is at westside automotive getting the kyb's installed.....:biggrin:

Gary,

I've got lots of work to do on the house, and we have an interested party that wants to look this weekend. We haven't set up a time yet, but this person sounds like a good possibility and we need to take any opportunity to get a sale.

We can't be there all afternoon, but will show up later in the day.
What time were you planning on cooking?
What would you like us to bring?

Patrick

Guys, I have to pass on coming Saturday. I've got LOTS of V8 Buick parts to package and sell. Between that and selling a car, it's too tough to break away especially when it comes to additional income. Ya'll have fun- would have loved to come. Maybe next time when things aren't so busy for me. :(

hate that some of you are going to miss this,looks like its gonna be the biggest turn out so far:cool: .........we will take pics:)

well I'm sick of sitting here waiting...so I'm going to leave now.....got to stop by the store then gas.....see ya in a few hours

706.831.4158 if anyone needs anything or something changes call me

I will be there around 3 or so but the my GN is still down :mad: Will be in the black silverado ;)
Is this a GUY event or family?

A Few Camera Pics

we had a good meet and fun cruise in........good to meet some new Friends and put some more faces to screen names.
the trip from Carrtunz to the cruise in at the mall was something i didn't think of,but it was alot of fun the line up all the turbo regals and drive through town....some people went nuts at the sight of all of them(TR's) in one place....
the car club that hosted the cruise was also surprised to see us and welcomed and thanked us too.
the shop "party" in Patrick's honor was great,fun......

thanks to everyone that came and those who was involved in the preparation,great time was had by everyone.....looking forward to the next one already......

you Buick bro,
Gary....

edit; these are bad pics with my phone,good pics were taken by John,and Rico with real cameras,they will post up later....

Attachments

• 0718091919a.jpg
    0718091919a.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 0718091951a.jpg
    0718091951a.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 0718091951b.jpg
    0718091951b.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 0718091952a.jpg
    0718091952a.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 174
Very nice and looks to have been a lot of fun !

I hope to make it next time. Are you guys and gals looking to do this every month if possible? That would be great if so.

Mike

Bring on the GOOD pics! Ribbing at ya Gary..;) :wink: Hated to have missed it but I was needed to discuss My 70 GS for sale with those interested. It was busy!! I will try and make the next local meet if at all possible! :cool:

kewl

I hated We didn't make it but 3hrs one way makes me nervous. If I had someone to caravan with.........next time!

It was very fun meeting everyone. I had a awesome time hanging out and placing names to faces. Also, that caravan to the car show was awesome. I cant wait to see the other pics from the event.

Had lots of fun! Great meeting new people and seeing familier faces.....

trying to upload some pics...I think they are to big...I'll have to work on it for a few minutes.. -John

a few pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2402.JPG
    IMG_2402.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2405.JPG