IMG_2439.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2442.JPG
    IMG_2442.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2443.JPG
    IMG_2443.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 153
Had a good time, can't wait to do this again, sure was nice to meet a bunch of new people and old friends that I haven't seen in quite awhile, some very nice pics of the BUICKS that were there. Thanks Again Jr.

Hey guys,

I hate that we were late, but we wouldn't have missed it for anything. I guess the fellow in that orange car was kind of jealous trying to jump into the ride to the show. The Buick brigade was definetely representing! I'll definetely keep in touch and post lots of pictures of the restoration of old Zeus. I have lots of work to do after we get moved.

John,

Please tell me you made it to HH. :(
You never did call.
I hope & pray your P/M is in good order.
It was working damn good when you left.
Enjoyed the ride!! :D

Patrick

Hey guys,

I hate that we were late, but we wouldn't have missed it for anything. I guess the fellow in that orange car was kind of jealous trying to jump into the ride to the show. The Buick brigade was definetely representing! I'll definetely keep in touch and post lots of pictures of the restoration of old Zeus. I have lots of work to do after we get moved.

John,

Please tell me you made it to HH. :(
You never did call.
I hope & pray your P/M is in good order.
It was working damn good when you left.
Enjoyed the ride!! :D

Patrick

pm sent.....

yes I made it...It was kind of late so I didn't want to wake you...I had no issues with the brakes. Car ran great to and from the beach.

I hate we couldn't come guys, doug wanted to convoy with me but honestly we just didn't have the money to come . Sold my flamed out dually the other day to get some bills paid off as things are not looking any better in the near future here due everyone being laid off, etc. Patrick, I really wanted to see you before you move but stay in touch with me man. Take care Daniel Ray

I just saw this posting. Too bad I no longer have a Buick, but would have liked to have participated none the less. Let me know if you guys get together ever again.

Hey Gary! I have been off this site for a while and just checked in. I am sorry I missed this. For Doug and Danny Ray I can arrange pick up if we have problems as I know some Shops around Vidalia and they always have a tow available and a safe place to store if needed. Not that we would, but itcan be arranged. A friend of mine in Vidalia just got a rotisserie restored big block 69 camaro and tore it apart for a gm all aluminum 427 with a tremac five speed and wilwood brakes. Its orange and has yenko stripes. Anyway, him or my brother is always around and knows how to treat a piece of history. Heres his 572 chevelle toy YouTube - 1970 chevelle with 572
Anyway call me next time