You can type here any text you want

std rings and bearings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cruesix

topless tta
just wondering if anyone has a good source for stock piston rings and bearings..i cant seem to find anyone that sells them..probably just not looking hard enough...but any way just need std size rings and std size crank bearings so i can put my short block together..thanks

Might be bringing this up from the dead, but i am also having a problem finding rings for my GN..

Every place i've looked has oversized .20-30 rings, no stocker replacements..

Any direction, i'm going to be calling SETURBO tommorow, i'm sure paul can hook it up but still would like to know.

i called john he does not carry them..he told me to go to the dealer..i got a set from napa with bearings and gaskets,speedpro rings,clevite bearings and felpro gaskets and a new timing gear set..it was around 250 bucks

cruesix said:
i called john he does not carry them..he told me to go to the dealer..i got a set from napa with bearings and gaskets,speedpro rings,clevite bearings and felpro gaskets and a new timing gear set..it was around 250 bucks

Must say that I´m surprised about that. But that didn´t sound too expensive though.

Hastings makes a decent set that you can get at most parts stores for around $60. Otherwise, TA Performance always has lots of Sealed Power moly ring sets in stock.

I bought a set of standard Hastings moly rings at Autozone today for $46. 4 days out though.

Back