You can type here any text you want

Steel trade tarrifs lifted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pronto

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
Buying American made cars made of foreign steel:( The US needs heavy industry like steel mills to survive but the big steel using companies will buy steel from countries that pay their workers $1 an hour.

Dubya had no choice he had to save the orange juice! Bush in 2000 said " I will not forget the steelworkers when I become president" He didn't forget them.

nothing else in the cars are made here why should the steel be made here. the steel companies ruined it for themselves back in the 70's. no vehicles are american made some of them are just
assembled here.

The steel mill my father worked at for the last 14 years just shut it's doors thanks to oversea companies dumping steel....

James

Originally posted by bishir
The steel mill my father worked at for the last 14 years just shut it's doors thanks to oversea companies dumping steel....

James
47 major steel companies in the U.S. since 1997 have gone bankrupt Free Trade? Why not Fair Trade? Look at the trade defecit and then tell me that you are going to put tarriffs on American made goods?:confused: The only thing the U.S. is exporting is jobs! Last year Ohio lost 180,000 jobs! You think Bush will win the "rust belt" in the next election? Me neither.

Back