Steering Column Theft cover

Originally posted by VIRGIN87T
r they broke the steering column on the Drivers side and started it that way.

Steadfast Collarguard also covers and protects that area too. Not the most beautiful cover but very functional! You install this cover by hammering attachment pins by a punch.

Ya Im gonna have to one of those. I should be getting my car back tomarrow and I think the steadfast collar is going to be the first thing I order. Thanks for all the Info guys

I might be looking into one soon as well. Perhaps I'll call them tomorrow and see if maybe they would do a group purchase / turbobuick.com special. If not I'll still most likely get one, but making them a little more affordable for everyone here would be worth my time. Virgin87T, maybe wait a day or so to order so we can see if they wanna work something out. Here's to less stolen GNs and college students who can afford to eat everyday! ;)

-Jade

Haha
Ya I am too a college student, and money is tight these days. Let us know, if anything happens with that. It will be much appreciated.

There is now a post about a possible GP on the Steadfast collar in the lounge, please post there if you're interested.

-Jade