Steering column/wheel and center console/shifter

turbox-tech

Looking for a good shape "COMPLETE" steering wheel and column (harness and all) and a "COMPLETE" center console shifter and cable (also complete). Willing to trade parts or do cash outright. Must be in Excellent to Very good shape
Thx

I have a few columns in different colors. A couple different wheels and I believe I have 1 horn cap left. I have a few consoles in different colors as well.

What color do you need? Where do these parts need to be shipped to?

I would also consider the "HARD TO FIND" tan color. Stuff can be dyed so I would consider light colors for dying. Steering wheel I would like in Grey or Tan

Yeah I got all the parts but I'm in recovery mode from being sick all week!!! It's easy to type this from the couch in the middle of the night it's another thing to go to my shop and dig it all out and snap pictures and figure shipping etc... Call me tomorrow and we can talk . I do have a few catch up shipments from other people that showed up over the last few days that I have to get out First I'm sure you understand. 203 213 9126 James. Call in the afternoon and we can discuss your options

No worries James. YOu take care and I will try to call but I work 8-5:30 EST everyday. Can I call you in the evening?
Jamie

Holy crap you work 8-530 what are you doing up at 2 am lol yeah anytime afternoon is usually fine

Hope you're doing better, James.....it' a bitch being sick....ask me how I know......and I didn't know you sat on your couch typing on the computer!! That's what I'm doing now! Just standing guard duty watching over my dear wife who fell and hurt herself pretty bad yesterday.....so laptop time for me.....get well, buddy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

STILL LOOKING!..........please help! :) NO CRAP please

I have the steering coloum but no steering wheel $150 shipped
also a GN center console nice shape $225 plus $40 for shipping
can ship these but no way they can be shipped together safely let me know if this helps