You can type here any text you want

stevex ride

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

steveX

Banned
Picture205.jpg

Picture174.jpg

Picture201.jpg

frontshotgn.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Cool, one of the better two tone jobs I've seen and DIFFERENT! I like that. Are the turbo 6s painted on the rims? They look good.

Good Job!+

THANK YOU all very much. The T-TYPE logo is from 87-89 Buick Lesabre . The car was restore in the same spot the picture was taken. I plan on lowering the car with adjustable coil over shock $1200 front/rear, using QA1 shock with custom rear braket. I also have to install the headliner ,i can't fine one with T-Top.

Awesome.....

thats bad ass!!! i love to see different looking cars..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: breaks up the monotony. Keep up the good work and POST MORE PICTURES!!!!

steveX said:
THANK YOU all very much. The T-TYPE logo is from 87-89 Buick Lesabre . The car was restore in the same spot the picture was taken. I plan on lowering the car with adjustable coil over shock $1200 front/rear, using QA1 shock with custom rear braket. I also have to install the headliner ,i can't fine one with T-Top.

Are those wheels the coys wheels, and where to get the emblem junk yard???

BW

PS, sent you a email to the stevexperformance about the solid roller

YOUR PMS ARE FULL

BW

Yea, the wheels are Boyed with perille P-zero. I can say the valvetrain is built to last 100k . A billit roller cam/Solid roller lifter,pro-mag P/rod,titanium valve/retainer. Since Hyd lifter have a tendeic to bleed down, robbing the valve "LIFT"/HP , some may disagree with THIS. The solid roller just run the motor alittle more efficent with out the Turbo requrement. The motor come alive much QUICKER , it also require LESS stall on converter.

The only change I'd do is what you listed, lower it a tad... Real sharp.
I suspect you already know some tracks dont let you run w/ shaved handles.... Not many, but I had one "warn" me (like I could put them back on)
That was Atl dragway in Commerce GA.

I don't plan on doing any serious racing (no cage). it's my personal GETTHO slead...LOL. with a serious A$$ whipping.

Nice Car all the way around... Only problem is, it's a ganster magnet. You better be "packin" if you're going to be driving that thing through any ghetto.

Nice albeit

Also, don't show your car to gnxripoff the guy with the t-type and 24s or else he'll want to trade you

That Car iZZ KRUNK!!! Yea Boyyy It needs some 26s inch Rimz to dress it up... i can have my boy do it for you for cheap

steveX said:
photoshop, yes or no to paintstrip.

I would vote no...it's so clean without it.

That is one beautiful car.

Can't.
Stop.
Staring.

Very, very nice job.

Back