You can type here any text you want

Stiffer shocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks like ill be going with some coil-overs. Now, considering all the extra weight i have in the trunk, what weight springs should i go with?
130, 150, 175 or 200?
If you pretty much have a stock GN then your spring rates will be the same as (Kidglok), Maybe he can chime in and tell ya what he has for his car.... But keep in mind those spring rates are only with the Ridetech coil overs, that does not mean QA1's would be the same!

Scale the car.
Make SURE any supplier will exchange the springs, should you have to make a change.

If you pretty much have a stock GN then your spring rates will be the same as (Kidglok), Maybe he can chime in and tell ya what he has for his car.... But keep in mind those spring rates are only with the Ridetech coil overs, that does not mean QA1's would be the same!
Rumor is that Kidglok's car is a light weight bitch.:mad:
James, how much does your car weigh?

Rumor is that Kidglok's car is a light weight bitch.:mad:
James, how much does your car weigh?

Haven't scaled her yet. The front end is about 320lbs lighter than stock and 35lbs of that was moved to the trunk. Ridetech still recommended the 900lb springs up front, and It's perfect. I forget what the rear is, 150 I think.

And Dave don't talk about my wife like that :)

Back