Still looking for a clean GN

AMS69

guys, i am more an 1/8 mile racer so it should say "wtb low 6 sec car" i am looking for a fully streetable,super clean car no full blown race appearence. PLEASE dont reply and say "well my car could go that fast with???" not trying to be a smartass but in my previous post i got alot of those. i am located in southern indiana but road trips are not out of the ? for the right car.

good luck in your search,you also need to remember there are a lot of cars out there with the term (she ran 11.90, there's a lot more left in her) I hate that,if there is, then find it and not talk about it....:eek: :eek:

good luck in your search,you also need to remember there are a lot of cars out there with the term (she ran 11.90, there's a lot more left in her) I hate that,if there is, then find it and not talk about it....:eek: :eek:

like letting the CAR do the "talking" :p :cool:

Exactly guys!! glad you understand. i am not trying to waste anyones time here and i have seen a few nice cars but i just know what i want and certain stipulations such as i can understand a 8 sec car not having a radio but not a low 10 or 9 sec car. It is just things such as that are decision makers for me:biggrin: I am NOT looking for a project, i want something turn key and proven. to be quite honest i just want another nice fast turbo car whether it be a GN,stang or camaro really does not matter. thanks -shawn

no, not even sure where that is.I am coser to louisville ky. so we go to local tracks there

It is in Nashville Ind., I thought anyone from southern Indiana runs there, I come down ever now and then and run, I might have to sell my 8,000 mile 87 if thing don't change, It run 11.30's at 120 on 42's and a TE70, last year Changed to 60's and a 66 B.B and other changes

Hey again, you said you were looking for a 1/8 mile car in the 6 sec range without it being a full blown race car? Your not gunna find a 9-10 sec GN the way you want it. 9-10 sec GN's are pretty much race only. My 1/8 runs are in the mid 7's depending on certain things and I still get 18-19 mpg! Anyway good luck in your quest.

BC

Hey again, you said you were looking for a 1/8 mile car in the 6 sec range without it being a full blown race car? Your not gunna find a 9-10 sec GN the way you want it. 9-10 sec GN's are pretty much race only. My 1/8 runs are in the mid 7's depending on certain things and I still get 18-19 mpg! Anyway good luck in your quest.

BC
I would have to strongly disagree............my buick guy is very professional and has many customers that is where i want to be and have VERY streetable combos,radio,a/c etc. but thanks anyways:cool:

I dont know what your price range is or if you would even consider a T-Type but my mechanic Lou, owner of Lou's Auto in Lake Forest Ca is selling his full stage 2 Regal. This car is very clean. The motor has proven times as well as horse power. You cant go wrong with it. Here is the link...also you can email Lou for more pics....or there is a link with the pics on it. Good Luck...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/208620-stage-ii-87-regal.html

I dont know what your price range is or if you would even consider a T-Type but my mechanic Lou, owner of Lou's Auto in Lake Forest Ca is selling his full stage 2 Regal. This car is very clean. The motor has proven times as well as horse power. You cant go wrong with it. Here is the link...also you can email Lou for more pics....or there is a link with the pics on it. Good Luck...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/208620-stage-ii-87-regal.html

yea, i am a GN only kind of guy, but thanks for the post-shawn

BC

WRONG ... go tell that to my daughter .. she drives her GN .. got 9000 miles on it from sept to dec last year .. oh ya she runs low 10s on drag radials and street trim :p

Hey, what are you really looking for? Assuming "Low" 6's = mid 9's or faster in a GN.

I ran 6.39 - 6.5x's about 10 consecutive passes in 4 trips to the track. equated to 10.00's to 10.30's.

Hey, what are you really looking for? Assuming "Low" 6's = mid 9's or faster in a GN.

I ran 6.39 - 6.5x's about 10 consecutive passes in 4 trips to the track. equated to 10.00's to 10.30's.

You wouldn't be the guy who was on Pinks! All Out

BC
>> WRONG! << Mine is an easy 6sec. 1/8th mile car and it can be driven any time anywhere!. It's also fully loaded with power seats,locks,windows and t-tops and a killer stereo. so i would consider mine to be a street car NOT a full blown race car!! Oh and mine get's 20-23mpg on the HWY. Scot w.