You can type here any text you want

Stock 1987 Turbo T Regal in Arizona

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hotrod392

My father is selling his 87 Regal Turbo T. I am listing it for him because he doesn't have internet access. The car is in Camp Verde, Arizona (halfway between Phoenix and Flagstaff).

Phoenix craigslist listing number 938433683

Attached are all the photos I have of the car.

I am in Kentucky, so please don't ask me for more pictures. Contact Dennis at 928-567-6374 if you are interested in viewing the car in person.

Overall the car is very sound, but needs a good detailing and some TLC.

NOS GM parts that are included are:
Lower air dams
Wheel center caps
Hood emblems
Underhood pad
Sill plates
Defroster panel (the upper dash peice that is always cracked)
Steering wheel center
Shifter handle

I had planned to buy it from him, but have too many other projects. My parents are the second owners and my mom drove it everyday to work.

Car has always been an Arizona car (original owner lives just down the street from my parents).

$6500 or best offer

Thanks

Shane

Attachments

• Back View.jpg
    Back View.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,159
  • Drivers Side 1.jpg
    Drivers Side 1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,147
  • Dash 1.jpg
    Dash 1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,153
  • Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,142
More Photos

Here are the rest of the photos.

Thanks
Shane

Attachments

• Engine 2.jpg
    Engine 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Front 2.jpg
    Front 2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Pass Side 1.jpg
    Pass Side 1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,071
Stock 1987 Turbo T Regal in Arizona - SOLD!

Car has been sold! Thanks for your interest.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the new owner has listed this car on ebay already

The dude on ebay doesnt list the extra parts or the tlc needed, but it does look like the same one. Ill have to ask him more questions.

Man I wish I would have had action at this car I'm looking for a daily driver & did the car have 23,600 miles or did the 100,000 miles fall of the odometer..

Man I wish I would have had action at this car I'm looking for a daily driver & did the car have 23,600 miles or did the 100,000 miles fall of the odometer..

Looks like the new seller may cash in on this 1. CarFax show mileage at 22,000 in 2000. That's the 1 & only mileage indicated on the report. 23,600 seems like a good number to put the odometer at.

I should have called and jumped on it! Oh well the hunt is just as exciting as the kill.

Resold for 10k on ebay???? I wish the car would have gone to a TR enthusiast instead of someone trying to make a buck.

Back