You can type here any text you want

Stock Air Box, etc.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joejakegrace

Looking for the stocker intake setup - everything from the filter box to the turbo (like 11-12) parts, box, bracket, line, flex, etc.

The only things still available from GM are a length of tube and a clamp!!

Anyone looking to get rid of same?

I just bought a stock Turbo TA and am looking to make a go-fast car out of it. I could sell you exactly what you need including the stock turbo with 100k highway miles on it for $250 shipped.
Let me know. DON

I appreciate the response. Given what I spend on my hobbies though, the "mrs." would kill me if I spent that much (mostly for the Turbo my 14k car doesn't need)!

I know the Turbo is most of that and I know someone will gobble it up from you fairly soon. What'll you do for the rest of the stuff only?

Is it all intact? Also, if you'll send me your email address - I'd love to find out what else you have - I need some other stuff and you never, never know how nice the wife might get!!

You don't have any pictures of the engine bay before you took this stuff off (or of the stuff now, do you?)

Thanks!!!

The filter box on the TTA is the same as those on the GNs. The only thing different in the intake piping is the small section of black plastic tubing thats on the TTA, the part it sounds like is still available from GM.

I also believe the bottom of the air box is different on the GN.

The TTA vents to the driver fender while the GN vents to the front of the car.

Not sure if that causes any fitment issues.

Thanks for the good info. I finally found a local deale (Buick Pontiac actually) that has a couple of parts guys who actually care about cars and one even is a GN guy. I'll get them to print out the parts diagram for the GN and we'll put them side by side. I can see where the box would be a little different. For the TTA, the box sat in what would have been the driver side battery tray.

If the guy with the stocker setup wants to get rid of just them and they're decent - I'm ok with that...you out there?

Its just how the box is oriented, its still the same, or will work as my GN bottom is on my TTA now because the sides were cut out to allow for more air flow, didn't want to cut my original TTA one up and the GN was already done that way.
So I have the TTA original filter box top and the GN bottom on the car right now and I don't remember them being any different except for positioning.

Back