You can type here any text you want

stock car how fast?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
Well with alky and a ATR 2.5 inch dp eric's chip and the stock turbo turned up to say 22-24 lbs?

how quick should this thing be in the 1/8 and quarter with what kinda mph?

Thanks

car is still in the body shop....should be ready soon....

If its running right, you should be able to dip into the 11's with traction. Running boost that high won't help though. I'd run 21psi max on the stock turbo. Anything more and you are just superheating the air.

I ran 12.1@111 on a 1.69 running 18psi. Stock turbo/exhaust/injectors, etc. So with drag radials or better, you should hit 11's.

If you have razors PAC alky, you can turn the boost up around 24 psi and still have room for timing. Stock turbo's love the timing and alky. With the EM chip and alky you should be able to pull off an 11 sec timeslip.

Your real limitation is the fuel pump and injectors.

Rob things have changed a bit in alky land since you had yours :)

With a Walbro 307 or 340, set of 36/42/50's.. great set of tires.. mid-high 11's are very possible with the rite conditions.

Ed Brewer stock turbo/stock IC on a T-Type.. 11.37

fp and inj

i have 36 lbs, and power plate putting big neck stock ic on and walbro 340 just put in...

Originally posted by Razor
Your real limitation is the fuel pump and injectors.

Rob things have changed a bit in alky land since you had yours :)

With a Walbro 307 or 340, set of 36/42/50's.. great set of tires.. mid-high 11's are very possible with the rite conditions.

Ed Brewer stock turbo/stock IC on a T-Type.. 11.37
That 12.1 was pre alky days :) That was 93/Xylene days. I'm pretty sure I could have easily run mid 11's with alky and the stock setup had I not started modding the car then.

Still kind of hard to believe the stock turbo could push 24psi :eek:

You guys almost make me miss the car :p

Originally posted by RobR
That 12.1 was pre alky days :) That was 93/Xylene days. I'm pretty sure I could have easily run mid 11's with alky and the stock setup had I not started modding the car then.

Still kind of hard to believe the stock turbo could push 24psi :eek:

You guys almost make me miss the car :p

Actually Ed runs like 26 PSI in 1st and 2nd.. then runs out of steam to like 23-24.

Rob, I still remember your balancer ordeal to this date. Guy here in Lakeland recently.. same problem. Loose bolt.

Back